• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Leavitt back in college, while player he struck is struggling."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

All i heard from that article is excuses, excuses, excuses

Funny.  That's all I ever hear from the Leavitt defenders.  Excuses, excuses, excuses.  

No one ever tells Leavitt to man up and take responsibility, which he never has.  

In the end, the cover up was worse than the crime.

Should I call my pee wee coaches and ask for an apology for the way they treated my teammates and I? How they dragged us around by our face masks or kicked us in the *** as we ran by if we weren't running fast enough? Now I'm struggling because I quit football at a young age and I could be in the NFL right now. If only my coaches let me play QB, RB, and WR at the same time I would've continued playing..

Leavitt never should have "struck him", but it's not unprecedented by coaches. Bobby Knight used to do it on national tv for crying out loud. At the end of the day there is Joel Miller's story, Jim Leavitt's story, and what really happened. In my opinion I think USF was looking for a way out and this happening was their chance. They paid him almost $3 million dollars when he supposedly did something so wrong? Just doesn't add up to me.

Evidently you still don't understand, which apparently many people don't.  The incident was minor.  His not taking responsibility for it and covering it up was childish and cost him his job.  Admit the minor transgression and it would have gone away quickly.

amen

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Funny.  That's all I ever hear from the Leavitt defenders.  Excuses, excuses, excuses.  

No one ever tells Leavitt to man up and take responsibility, which he never has.  

Should I call my pee wee coaches and ask for an apology for the way they treated my teammates and I? How they dragged us around by our face masks or kicked us in the *** as we ran by if we weren't running fast enough? Now I'm struggling because I quit football at a young age and I could be in the NFL right now. If only my coaches let me play QB, RB, and WR at the same time I would've continued playing..

Leavitt never should have "struck him", but it's not unprecedented by coaches. Bobby Knight used to do it on national tv for crying out loud. At the end of the day there is Joel Miller's story, Jim Leavitt's story, and what really happened. In my opinion I think USF was looking for a way out and this happening was their chance. They paid him almost $3 million dollars when he supposedly did something so wrong? Just doesn't add up to me.

Evidently you still don't understand, which apparently many people don't.  The incident was minor.  His not taking responsibility for it and covering it up was childish and cost him his job.  Admit the minor transgression and it would have gone away quickly.

amen

We really showed him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Boo freaking hoo. I got a crappy English degree cause I didn't focus at USF like I should of. I've busted my tail off since then and managed to land a gig working for Microsoft. Sounds like this kid expects things to happen to him instead of him going out and doing it.

I to have a crappy English Technical and Professional Writing degree my friend. I was struggling making ends meat out of USF when I went back to school and got certified in CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+. I have a good IT job now. Maybe he should go back to school and get certified in something that's in demand?

Maybe you should go back to Freshman English and get certified on your spelling? LOL :D

Be careful, or he'll want to meat (sic) you, to (sic) and slap you.

JUST KIDDING...keepin' it light.  But the irony in these English majors' posts was too rich to ignore.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Not to make things worse for the kid, but maybe he could move to Orlando. I'm sure they will love him there...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

BS article

Didn't Joel and his father want Jim to keep his job?

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Maybe he doesn't feel what he did was wrong. Maybe he doesn't consider what he did "Striking" a player. The incident to you and I may have been minor, but the incident to USF was not. 

Then why did he attempt (pathetically) to cover it up?  If he felt he did nothing wrong, nothing to cover up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

BS article

Didn't Joel and his father want Jim to keep his job?

They did ... then they didn't ... then they did ... they they didn't

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Let's hope you don't procreate.

I have, moron. I hope you haven't because we don't need more ***** ass babies running around this country

And **** you

Edited by FatDaddyBull
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

I think the kid needs the Lord. It was the power of the Lord that guided Leavitt to the NFL gig in beautiful SF. It was the power of the Lord that guided Leavitt back to college coaching in the beautiful town of Boulder, Co. I suggest the kid pray more to the Lord and then good things will happen for him. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Let's hope you don't procreate.

I have, moron. I hope you haven't because we don't need more ***** ass babies running around this country

And **** you

I lol'd at this. Strong post. Amen.