• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Leavitt back in college, while player he struck is struggling."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I do agree that it is long past the time for Joel to move on with his life.  What happened should be much more significant to Leavitt than to Miller.  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

All i heard from that article is excuses, excuses, excuses

Funny.  That's all I ever hear from the Leavitt defenders.  Excuses, excuses, excuses.  

No one ever tells Leavitt to man up and take responsibility, which he never has.  

In the end, the cover up was worse than the crime.

Should I call my pee wee coaches and ask for an apology for the way they treated my teammates and I? How they dragged us around by our face masks or kicked us in the *** as we ran by if we weren't running fast enough? Now I'm struggling because I quit football at a young age and I could be in the NFL right now. If only my coaches let me play QB, RB, and WR at the same time I would've continued playing..

Leavitt never should have "struck him", but it's not unprecedented by coaches. Bobby Knight used to do it on national tv for crying out loud. At the end of the day there is Joel Miller's story, Jim Leavitt's story, and what really happened. In my opinion I think USF was looking for a way out and this happening was their chance. They paid him almost $3 million dollars when he supposedly did something so wrong? Just doesn't add up to me.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

They probably did go a different direction because of his background but it is his run ins with the law not because of CJL.

Funny.  That's all I ever hear from the Leavitt defenders.  Excuses, excuses, excuses.  

No one ever tells Leavitt to man up and take responsibility, which he never has.  

Go burn a bag of poo on his doorstep brah, we all know you hate him. 

I don't hate him.  If he had stepped up like a man should and taken responsibility for the situation, he would still be the coach.  It is that simple.  Cowards try to cover up their tracks and blame their mistakes on others.

Edited by ShadowBull

Should I call my pee wee coaches and ask for an apology for the way they treated my teammates and I? How they dragged us around by our face masks or kicked us in the *** as we ran by if we weren't running fast enough? Now I'm struggling because I quit football at a young age and I could be in the NFL right now. If only my coaches let me play QB, RB, and WR at the same time I would've continued playing..

Leavitt never should have "struck him", but it's not unprecedented by coaches. Bobby Knight used to do it on national tv for crying out loud. At the end of the day there is Joel Miller's story, Jim Leavitt's story, and what really happened. In my opinion I think USF was looking for a way out and this happening was their chance. They paid him almost $3 million dollars when he supposedly did something so wrong? Just doesn't add up to me.

Evidently you still don't understand, which apparently many people don't.  The incident was minor.  His not taking responsibility for it and covering it up was childish and cost him his job.  Admit the minor transgression and it would have gone away quickly.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

If the BM had a conscience, he'd give Miller some sort of a job to hold him over ..... and hopefully, the bigger snake, Erskin, is struggling worse.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Pointless article

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The OP's link doesn't seem to be working for me. It could be my firewall. Is anyone else having issues accessing the article?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

The OP's link doesn't seem to be working for me. It could be my firewall. Is anyone else having issues accessing the article?

I did at first but kept trying and it finally went to it ...