• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Big 12 Conference Should Add USF And UCF Before Anyone Else

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

To me it read sad and desperate.

Obviously, I'd love it to happen, but that was a diary entry made by an ugly dude about why the hot cheerleader should want to go out with him.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Obviously, I'd love it to happen, but that was a diary entry made by an ugly dude about why the hot cheerleader should want to go out with him.

Well, it was made by a blogger so......

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

You know what would have been really nice?  If that article was written by a 3rd party with no affiliation to USF, UCF, or the AAC. 

Only way that would have been nice is if it was written by a Big 12 administrator ...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Don't tease me Bro!

Seriously the rivalry would change under this dream scenario. Right now it's a rat race to survive but both programs in that situation would be 'well I still hate you and want to beat you but let's kick these Texas school a****!'

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

Don't tease me Bro!

Seriously the rivalry would change under this dream scenario. Right now it's a rat race to survive but both programs in that situation would be 'well I still hate you and want to beat you but let's kick these Texas school a****!'

I would still cheer for ucf to have 0 wins... actually probably not. More fun to have a decent rival. Edited by Gismo

It's a good article with valid points about the market here but it's tough for me to imagine a power conference wanting to add a perennial doormat in football.

I know... it would be like someone adding Rutgers... oh... wait.... Okay, so it would be like someone adding Syracuse... uh... It would be like someone wanting Vanderbilt in the SEC... wait.... Oh, I know! It would be like bringing in Colorado... hmmm... this is tough to give an example.

Every conference has it's doormats... and while we've been there for only a couple of years now... it is possible to change.  See also: Baylor,

The silly sarcasm I have here shows that conferences add teams without regard to actual on-field performance... as long as it puts people in the stands and, more importantly, eyeballs on the TV, that is all they really care about.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

Voodoo five rules

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

... who coincidentally helped write the bid package for USF to join the Big East a few years back.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

... who coincidentally helped write the bid package for USF to join the Big East a few years back.

Different time, different circumstances.  I'm sure the decision makers in the Big 12 wait with baited breath for every Voodoo5 post.  He's just a USF blogger now....