• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Next Year Tickets

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

My future father-in-law has had 8 season tickets since 1997 in section 113 but is letting them go next year.  He simply has to eat too many because of the soft demand for the soft product on the field.  We have friends in the section who still get their max ticket allotment so we still may go to games.  I'm not sure what can be done to keep him buying tickets.  

It just doesn't make sense to pay $40 per ticket on top of a donation when you can get a $10 ticket.

He's letting all 8 go?

As far as I know.

You said he had to eat too many, which I understand cutting down, but he's bailing, too?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I plan on renewing my 2 season tickets.  But I may add an additional seat next year.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I've heard that there have been plans in place to change the ticketing for next season and that has been discussed before the start of the current season.

Regardless, I'm not giving up my tickets and I am not giving up on my team.

Well said!! I will not give up on USF. Too many great memories to leave it all behind. The tailgates have been the highlight the past four seasons. If I were to give up it would have been during the Holtz New Era. Been sufffering too long to jump off the Skyway right now. USF fans thinking about not renewing their tickets need to realise that they will lose their spot in line. The OCS will be coming, and we need to make sure that we are grandfathered in for the new seating & parkinbg arragements on campus. Harlan is the new sheriff in town and it will be unwise to give up now.
I will lose my spot, really? I have seen the sea of red increase every game and there is certainly no demand for tickets. Just not feeling anything but using the extra $1500 or so I spend on tickets every year on sethimg that we enjoy

That $1500 can buy a lot of taco's....

1280px-Mons_Venus.jpg

tumblr_mb96cnxsqR1r559kpo1_r1_500.gif

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

The fact is the hardcore fans are like mini sales reps. We get tickets and then we can't give extras away because no one wants to be there.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

We have a group of 9 on our account. Never have a problem using all 9 tickets.

We will be renewing all 9, and as far as I know, the folks around us will all be renewing theirs as well. As far as "upgrading", we've made some pretty good friends over the years. I'm not sure we would move our seats.

9 with 1 donation ?  

I tried for years to add 2 more seats to my 8 max and was always told "....how much is your donation"  not that it should matter.

I wanted 8 in a row and there were 11, they said no, so I bought seats 1-6 in one row and seats 3-4 in the row behind me. Then somebody bought 2 of the last 3, so they called and asked if I wanted to add that one seat to my account.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

We will be renewing all 9, and as far as I know, the folks around us will all be renewing theirs as well. As far as "upgrading", we've made some pretty good friends over the years. I'm not sure we would move our seats.

9 with 1 donation ?  

I tried for years to add 2 more seats to my 8 max and was always told "....how much is your donation"  not that it should matter.

I wanted 8 in a row and there were 11, they said no, so I bought seats 1-6 in one row and seats 3-4 in the row behind me. Then somebody bought 2 of the last 3, so they called and asked if I wanted to add that one seat to my account.

Just curious, but why wouldn't you want 4 and 4 in two rows right behind each other?

It would be the tightest grouping

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Not sure if mentioned yet but free or discounted parking passes would be a nice touch. $15/game for parking in empty lots is steep it seems.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Not sure if mentioned yet but free or discounted parking passes would be a nice touch. $15/game for parking in empty lots is steep it seems.

That's some of the only money USF gets from playing down there so I wouldn't want to see them give any of that up ...especially since they already are losing some potential revenue with discounted student parking.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

they better reduce prices

and upgrade seat for free

are the  girls at mons venus really beautiful?

Edited by smazza

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

9 with 1 donation ?  

Just curious, but why wouldn't you want 4 and 4 in two rows right behind each other?

It would be the tightest grouping

Couldn't get that either.