• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Next Year Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

How about some free bball tickets for the season ticket holders as reward for sitting through the crap at RayJay

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

We are playing for nothing and are likely to get spanked.

Totally disagree. We are playing to knock them off the top spot.

I don't see us getting spanked at all. We can beat them.

This is true. We can beat them.

Unfortunately this season has taught me that "can" and "will" are too vastly different things

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I don't look at it as most, I guess. We see the donation and season tickets (we have them for practically every sport) as supporting the university and the student athletes. That support will be there come good times and bad. 

And as BDYZR said, we've made some really good friends.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

I reduced my number of tickets from 4 down to 2 after Skip's last year. I'll keep 2 as long as we have a football team. I've stopped going to away games mostly because I have two kids in college now and can't afford to travel as much. I hope we get an away game at Tulane at some point. I haven't been to New Orleans since 2002.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That would be a nice road trip.

Still odd that we haven't played them. Hoping we do in 2015.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

I remember a few years back (end of the Leavitt era), they offered Buy 1 get 1 free season tickets and I had 2 in the endzone that only cost me a little more then $200 for the pair.     Harlan needs to have a promotion like that to try and get some of the casuals back that gave up on the team years ago, as well as give either some big discounts or some cool incentives to the long time season ticket holders.   Once (hopefully) they start winning, the stadium will fill up again.   Tampa is hungry for a winner.  The Bucs and Bulls combined are 6 - 16, and there have been a grand total of 2 home wins this season out of 11 games.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I remember a few years back (end of the Leavitt era), they offered Buy 1 get 1 free season tickets and I had 2 in the endzone that only cost me a little more then $200 for the pair. Harlan needs to have a promotion like that to try and get some of the casuals back that gave up on the team years ago, as well as give either some big discounts or some cool incentives to the long time season ticket holders. Once (hopefully) they start winning, the stadium will fill up again. Tampa is hungry for a winner. The Bucs and Bulls combined are 6 - 16, and there have been a grand total of 2 home wins this season out of 11 games.

Wow they never offered us any deal like that. Back in the 1AA days we got 2 free tickets to one game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

I don't look at it as most, I guess. We see the donation and season tickets (we have them for practically every sport) as supporting the university and the student athletes. That support will be there come good times and bad. 

And as BDYZR said, we've made some really good friends.

Ditto.  A friend's wife passed in Feb but he kept his 2 as part of our group.  He had a new friend but she doesn't seem to be into it as much.  But our oldest grandson is now 3 so we'll get him his own ticket this year - unless they change the rules for that.  So we will be either at 7 or 9 next season instead of 8.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  277
  • Days Won:  0

My future father-in-law has had 8 season tickets since 1997 in section 113 but is letting them go next year.  He simply has to eat too many because of the soft demand for the soft product on the field.  We have friends in the section who still get their max ticket allotment so we still may go to games.  I'm not sure what can be done to keep him buying tickets.  

It just doesn't make sense to pay $40 per ticket on top of a donation when you can get a $10 ticket.