• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If USF does get an OCS it better not be......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

We don't need to worry about an OCS when we can't put a winning product on the field.Once we start winning and drawing 50,000+ per game we can start talking about building an OCS. For now lets start winning and put all our resources into finding the players and coaches that can win and make us relevant again. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,012
  • Days Won:  38

Not sure how where I own a home factors into my OCS opinion. Until USF puts at least 40K at each game for 3 years there will be nothing more than a "study".

How did that study work out for UCF when they were putting 10k in the Citrus Dump. They got their OCS because they had to for financial reasons, It was a smart move but they did not build that POS OCS stadiun right, Houston and Tulane should be the model of cheap OCS stadiums, UCF messed that all up.

Because a stadium built in the 30s compares to an NFL stadium. Riiight.

Huh?? Citrus dump does not have an NFL team yet. The Glazers are looking to screw over USF on the RJS lease and USF wont give in this time. Read up on it, Sport!! You will then change your tune for an OCS. We may need to look at Tropicana Field for a better lease deal. The proposed RJS deal is a joke.

What is the proposed RJS deal?

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453

1.) ucf is 100% party atmosphere. If they were a beer if would be natty. Their stadium is called the bounce house...

2.) ray jay is extremely nice, but it is far from campus (lots of traffic too) and its RED.

• Upvote 1

1.) ucf is 100% party atmosphere. If they were a beer if would be natty. Their stadium is called the bounce house...

2.) ray jay is extremely nice, but it is far from campus (lots of traffic too) and its RED.

And the atmosphere is like a library at non-peak times.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Time to delete this thread. I feel bad for ragging on UCF. They do have an OCS. They do keep their parking/concession money. They do have a better tailgate atmosphere. They do have a better stadium atmosphere. They do have all these things above USF due to a an OCS. It may be a cheap crappy OCS, BUT IT IS AN **** OCS!!!! Harlan sees this!  And USF may have a good OCS or a crappy OCS, BUT AT LEAST USF WILL PULL IN MORE $$$$$. The new RJS proposal is a joke! 

You were right on the money. If we build one you do it correctly. You don't build a poorly built house because you really want one. You do it correctly and if you have to wait a few extra years to make that happen you wait.

Time to delete this thread. I feel bad for ragging on UCF. They do have an OCS. They do keep their parking/concession money. They do have a better tailgate atmosphere. They do have a better stadium atmosphere. They do have all these things above USF due to a an OCS. It may be a cheap crappy OCS, BUT IT IS AN **** OCS!!!! Harlan sees this!  And USF may have a good OCS or a crappy OCS, BUT AT LEAST USF WILL PULL IN MORE $$$$$. The new RJS proposal is a joke! 

You were right on the money. If we build one you do it correctly. You don't build a poorly built house because you really want one. You do it correctly and if you have to wait a few extra years to make that happen you wait.

When the team is winning, Ray Jay is rocking. It's been proved.

http://youtu.be/H_tdb-hGetc

Not only was it rocking, but students were camping out for tickets, I was one of them. The demand was huge. A winning team plus a good opponent is all thst is needed for the fans to come back.

That was the best atmosphere of any college game I have been to, at least I enjoyed it more than any other.

I recall a sports writer who attended wrote that it rivaled the best in all of college football that night.

Winning team plus good opponent is the magic formula. AAC might WILL hurt us in the opponent category.

fify

Don't tell that to people on this board.  They think that it doesn't matter who you play.  This is not correct.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095

Houston's TDECU Stadium looks bigger than a 40k seat stadium. This should be the model for what USF wants to get when ready

tdecu.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301

Raymond James is boring and stale. I'd take UCF's stadium all day over what we have now.

I found UCF's stadium sterile. So much aluminum. Just felt cheap. I like the amenities that RJS provides. We just have up put a good product on the field.
  • Downvote 1