• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If USF does get an OCS it better not be......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,340
  • Days Won:  43

Not sure how where I own a home factors into my OCS opinion. Until USF puts at least 40K at each game for 3 years there will be nothing more than a "study".

How did that study work out for UCF when they were putting 10k in the Citrus Dump. They got their OCS because they had to for financial reasons, It was a smart move but they did not build that POS OCS stadiun right, Houston and Tulane should be the model of cheap OCS stadiums, UCF messed that all up. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Let's just use the old soccer stadium, because that is how many fans are coming out to the games.

I got cursed at for saying this

Why penalize our soccer programs for football? Soccer programs deserve their own stadium. They dont need to share it.

He means the crowds are so dinky you don't need anything more. They are like DII sized crowds.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

The OCS cheerleading is getting ridiculous. The fanbase is complaining it can't afford to pay for a decent coach. How much are stadiums and upkeep? For 6 games a season.

Maybe you should learn to read. Up until you chimed in, there was no "cheerleading" to get an OCS. They were just saying that IF we get one, it needs to not be a piece of crap like the BHNFP ... 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

Just OCS BABY

UCF up 34-7 just beginning of 2nd quarter.

I just saw that too. SMU is pathetic. What does that make us

Makes us a 2 win team this season. Harlan sees all this and CWT better show something these next two games. Sorry but there is a new sheriff in town and his name is Harlan. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

UCF up 34-7 just beginning of 2nd quarter.

I just saw that too. SMU is pathetic. What does that make us

Transitive logic. We beat SMU by 1 point in the last second. UCF beats us by 50+

Let's just use the old soccer stadium, because that is how many fans are coming out to the games.

I got cursed at for saying this

Why penalize our soccer programs for football? Soccer programs deserve their own stadium. They dont need to share it.

He means the crowds are so dinky you don't need anything more. They are like DII sized crowds.

We could build a stadium like the soccer stadium. But we better not make the soccer programs share it for football. The soccer programs deserve more respect than that. 

Not sure how where I own a home factors into my OCS opinion. Until USF puts at least 40K at each game for 3 years there will be nothing more than a "study".

How did that study work out for UCF when they were putting 10k in the Citrus Dump. They got their OCS because they had to for financial reasons, It was a smart move but they did not build that POS OCS stadiun right, Houston and Tulane should be the model of cheap OCS stadiums, UCF messed that all up.

Because a stadium built in the 30s compares to an NFL stadium. Riiight.

The OCS cheerleading is getting ridiculous. The fanbase is complaining it can't afford to pay for a decent coach. How much are stadiums and upkeep? For 6 games a season.

Maybe you should learn to read. Up until you chimed in, there was no "cheerleading" to get an OCS. They were just saying that IF we get one, it needs to not be a piece of crap like the BHNFP ... 

Thank you, TripleB. I put that IF in there cause I know USF is a long way from an OCS. To be honest, USF is lucky to have RJS to use for now. UCF didnt have that luxary as the CITRUS DUMP needed upgraded. They got that OCS ASAP, so I think they rushed it too much. Terrible stadium looks like it was built in the early 1900's

Edited by Bull Daly

Oh please, the OP is obsessed with an OCS and his reasons for the most part are ludicrous.