• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IF we beat UCF is the season considered successful?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Completely forgot about 2003.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

For us to win the last 2 and finish 5-3 in conference would constitute a success. I can't remember finishing with a better conference record then 4-3 in the last 10 years.

We have never won 5 conference games in football.

5-3 in 2003. First year in CUSA.

Dang, good call .... At 7-4 overall, why didn't we get a bowl invite? Not as many bowl slots to fill as there are today?

We had 2 wins over 1-AA. Nichols state and charleston southern. I think someone bailed on us and believe it was Baylor.

It's all coming back now .... Thanks.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

For us to win the last 2 and finish 5-3 in conference would constitute a success. I can't remember finishing with a better conference record then 4-3 in the last 10 years.

Dang, good call .... At 7-4 overall, why didn't we get a bowl invite? Not as many bowl slots to fill as there are today?

We had 2 wins over 1-AA. Nichols state and charleston southern. I think someone bailed on us and believe it was Baylor.

dion284.jpg

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

even if we win out, and win our bowl game, this cannot be phrased as a "successful season" since we have seen terrible coaching.

it could be considered an improved season, perhaps, but success is already out of reach for this season

hopefully next year, we will run like a well-oiled machine, this year we're still a rusty clunker

All I know is now that this new bar has been set, nobody ever should call my posts stupid again.

4 game win streak, with a bowl win, and a winning season is a hugely successful season after going 2-11 last year.

Welcome back to civilization.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

dion284.jpg

Be thankful I don't have banning powers ....

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

dion284.jpg

Ah, forgot, here's the one with POWER of the dream:

Listen-to-Celine-Dion-Power-Of-The-Dream

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

even if we win out, and win our bowl game, this cannot be phrased as a "successful season" since we have seen terrible coaching.

it could be considered an improved season, perhaps, but success is already out of reach for this season

hopefully next year, we will run like a well-oiled machine, this year we're still a rusty clunker

All I know is now that this new bar has been set, nobody ever should call my posts stupid again.

4 game win streak, with a bowl win, and a winning season is a hugely successful season after going 2-11 last year.

Welcome back to civilization.

Thanks but we all know the odds of us running the table are 100 trillion to 1.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

dion284.jpg

Why do I feel you went out to your car to check and see what the album cover looked like?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

dion284.jpg

Why do I feel you went out to your car to check and see what the album cover looked like?

He has it on 8-track?