• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF v. USF Attendance

UCF v. USF Attendance   

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Red seats be damned! At least we tailgate like champs! :icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

I will be attending the game with my Dad. Is there any like official USF tailgates that I can take him too? All my friends who I went to USF with moved from Tampa so I am not really sure what exactly I will be doing with him before the game.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I will be attending the game with my Dad. Is there any like official USF tailgates that I can take him too? All my friends who I went to USF with moved from Tampa so I am not really sure what exactly I will be doing with him before the game.

I wouldn't exactly call it "official" but these guys are very welcoming to newcomers. Give em a look

http://bullstailgating.com/

Edit - send Brad an email to make sure they'll be out on Friday - the website isn't conclusive

http://www.bullstailgating.com/contact.html

Edited by charsibb

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

There is an official USF tailgate party but I think it's only for Bulls Club members, but also think the deadline passed to buy tix ..... You may want to PM one of the Bull Backers to see if they have non-members in their lot.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

ESPN Killed any hopes for a decent crowd with the start time unfort.   ECU / Tulsa got the primetime slot.   

Will be there as usual but I agree with  JTrue,  Not looking forward to this game (Not because of the potential beat down in our building or their obnoxious fans) but the time of day.   12 noon on Black Friday is a horrible time. (traffic is horrible on that day due to out of all the people from out of town,  shoppers, snowbirds ect...).

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

Well my plans are sinking.  Not quite sunk, but sinking. 

They cancelled the Bulls Blitz buses for the game Friday to save money (like that ever mattered to SG lol)

So I have to figure something out.  All my usual game day buddies are out of town visiting family on Friday.  And I could drive there but the question is:  will the cost of parking be worth the outcome of the game?  Hard to tell.  We'll see what happens.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Let's all just try to man up a little here....it's COLLEGE FOOTBALL...find a way to get over yourselves and cover up a red seat.   This reminds me of a scene from Animal House.  USF Football is not over.  UCF....dead man.  Get off your couch....no No-Shows.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

Let's all just try to man up a little here....it's COLLEGE FOOTBALL...find a way to get over yourselves and cover up a red seat.   This reminds me of a scene from Animal House.  USF Football is not over.  UCF....dead man.  Get off your couch....no No-Shows.

Let's see how long this takes ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,634
  • Days Won:  6

Well my plans are sinking.  Not quite sunk, but sinking. 

They cancelled the Bulls Blitz buses for the game Friday to save money (like that ever mattered to SG lol)

So I have to figure something out.  All my usual game day buddies are out of town visiting family on Friday.  And I could drive there but the question is:  will the cost of parking be worth the outcome of the game?  Hard to tell.  We'll see what happens.

Is this true? For all Harlan has done we can't have one bus available for hard core students to get to the game? I know school is out but this seems counter productive to all the talk.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

There is an official USF tailgate party but I think it's only for Bulls Club members, but also think the deadline passed to buy tix ..... You may want to PM one of the Bull Backers to see if they have non-members in their lot.

Yeah, there's member parking and general admission. I'm pretty sure general admission is $10/car. However, we've ceased sponsored tailgates, so the only benefit here would be parking and the short walk to the stadium; for tailgating you'd still be pretty much on your own.