• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF v. USF Attendance

UCF v. USF Attendance   

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

Well my plans are sinking.  Not quite sunk, but sinking. 

They cancelled the Bulls Blitz buses for the game Friday to save money (like that ever mattered to SG lol)

So I have to figure something out.  All my usual game day buddies are out of town visiting family on Friday.  And I could drive there but the question is:  will the cost of parking be worth the outcome of the game?  Hard to tell.  We'll see what happens.

Is this true? For all Harlan has done we can't have one bus available for hard core students to get to the game? I know school is out but this seems counter productive to all the talk.

It was in the Oracle this morning.  Student Government cancelled the busses because they claimed there would not be enough students to be worth it.  Strange that SG suddenly cares about how much money they spend.  They have never had that concern before.  -_- 

This isn't on Harlan.  But he may not even know about it.  It sucks because that was my whole cost-free plan. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

They cancelled the Bulls Blitz buses for the game Friday to save money (like that ever mattered to SG lol)

So I have to figure something out.  All my usual game day buddies are out of town visiting family on Friday.  And I could drive there but the question is:  will the cost of parking be worth the outcome of the game?  Hard to tell.  We'll see what happens.

Is this true? For all Harlan has done we can't have one bus available for hard core students to get to the game? I know school is out but this seems counter productive to all the talk.

It was in the Oracle this morning.  Student Government cancelled the busses because they claimed there would not be enough students to be worth it.  Strange that SG suddenly cares about how much money they spend.  They have never had that concern before.  -_-

This isn't on Harlan.  But he may not even know about it.  It sucks because that was my whole cost-free plan. 

If it was in the Oracle this morning, I would assume Harlan knows about it now ..... and does something about it. What I don't understand is the reasoning behind canceling ALL of the busses. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271

Well my plans are sinking. Not quite sunk, but sinking.

So I have to figure something out. All my usual game day buddies are out of town visiting family on Friday. And I could drive there but the question is: will the cost of parking be worth the outcome of the game? Hard to tell. We'll see what happens.

It was in the Oracle this morning. Student Government cancelled the busses because they claimed there would not be enough students to be worth it. Strange that SG suddenly cares about how much money they spend. They have never had that concern before. -_-

This isn't on Harlan. But he may not even know about it. It sucks because that was my whole cost-free plan.

If it was in the Oracle this morning, I would assume Harlan knows about it now ..... and does something about it. What I don't understand is the reasoning behind canceling ALL of the busses.

Simple. SG wants to blow money on something that's not students.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

So I have to figure something out. All my usual game day buddies are out of town visiting family on Friday. And I could drive there but the question is: will the cost of parking be worth the outcome of the game? Hard to tell. We'll see what happens.

It was in the Oracle this morning. Student Government cancelled the busses because they claimed there would not be enough students to be worth it. Strange that SG suddenly cares about how much money they spend. They have never had that concern before. -_-

This isn't on Harlan. But he may not even know about it. It sucks because that was my whole cost-free plan.

Maybe they have another great halfass Tshirt idea to fund.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344

Maybe they have another great halfass Tshirt idea to fund.

These will be black shirts with gold lettering. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

They outnumber us by a large amount

No they don't.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

That is unfathomable. Why don't we just get some gameday sponsors to pay for the buses in exchange for advertising on/in the bus? Hopefully Harlan gets stupidity like this corrected in short order - still a lot of DW hanging over us!

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

[quote name="snarling Bull" post="1341304" timestamp="1417194652

No they don't.

From where I sit they do

Edited by snarling Bull