• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz and Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Pretty sure the Taggs haters want more scowling than smiling...

Helmet hitting is what they want.

C4S_bloodyleavitt112_95133a_8col.jpg

Edited by charsibb
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

Taggart is really really really young for a head coach and theres going to be a lot of growing pains. He's at the point of his career like Saban at Michigan State or even Harbaugh at Stanford went 5-7 his second year.

Edited by zarnozdabull

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Sure are nice guys.....this team needs an arsehole to yell and spit in their faces and make them accountable for bad play....and im not a "fire CWT" guy, thats not practical now....maybe a couple old school arsehole assistants??? Dunno, grasping for straws

At least CWT isn't smiling on the sidelines down 21+ and kicking field goals in the 4th! The growing pains continue at USF.

That's only because Tags never smiles.

He stares at the field like he's watching a TV show in a language he doesn't comprehend.

willie-taggart.jpg

taggart092713_8col.jpg

460x.jpg

And if he was caught smiling, you haters would be whining about "what is he smiling about??" ... You guys are funny.

+1

+2

+3

Don't know what the big deal is here.  That's pretty much the same face I have watching USF football now days.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Sure are nice guys.....this team needs an arsehole to yell and spit in their faces and make them accountable for bad play....and im not a "fire CWT" guy, thats not practical now....maybe a couple old school arsehole assistants??? Dunno, grasping for straws

At least CWT isn't smiling on the sidelines down 21+ and kicking field goals in the 4th! The growing pains continue at USF.

He stares at the field like he's watching a TV show in a language he doesn't comprehend.

willie-taggart.jpg

taggart092713_8col.jpg

460x.jpg

And if he was caught smiling, you haters would be whining about "what is he smiling about??" ... You guys are funny.

+1

+2

+3

Don't know what the big deal is here.  That's pretty much the same face I have watching USF football now days.

+1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

willie-taggart.jpg

taggart092713_8col.jpg

460x.jpg

+1

+2

+3

+3

They are haters of the truth.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

willie-taggart.jpg

taggart092713_8col.jpg

460x.jpg

+1

+2

+3

+3

They are haters of the truth.

Looks to me like he's saying that Taggart's look isn't a big deal ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

When I'm watching I look something like this.  :wahhing:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

When I'm watching I look something like this.  :wahhing:

This is me :baghead:

Somewhere on the alumni facebook page there's a picture of me at the watch party watching skippy with a brown paper sack on my head.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

I think we will see flowers if we lose 2 out of the next 4. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts a game if bowl eligibility is out of the picture for us

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

Aside from maybe the quarterback position there is no doubt that Taggart has brought a lot more talent to the school than Skippy. Not that skip brought a quarterback, but Willie hasn't shown that he has either.

Clearly, the way he is racking up wins.

You really expect a bunch of 1st and 2nd year guys to rack up wins?

Why don't you watch the product on the field and I actually learn what football is. Anyone with two eyes can see that there's more talent surrounding the horrible quarterback position. If BJ Daniels was here we would probably be looking at only one or two losses this year. Only reason Skippy was able to even win 8 his last two years.

I miss BJ....

Didn't think at the time that I'd be thinking that.