• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shut down The BullsPen.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

No Brad.  My frustration is the USF "fans" on this board.  I stand by my 4 and 8 prediction.  Virtually every one of them is so emotional.  I'm not sure of the demographic.  I have to think very young with limited life experiences.   Which would explain lots. 

I'm not angry at all.  I haven't been angry at a sporting event in a very, very long time.  Not my nature. 

My thread title was in response to all the "fire everyone" posts. 

LOL  Dude, you started this thread because your emotions got the best of you.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

maybe the curse is this website

open lostorospen.com

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'll take the W, but we're a long ways away from being taken serious by anyone. Seriously, the team that opened a can of whoop ass on us in the first half lost to Texas State. A tale of two halves for sure though. Have we played 60 minutes at all this season that resembled the second half of this game? If we're not playing Tulsa/Tulane/Little Sisters of the Poor, do we really come back from 27-7? 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I'll take the W, but we're a long ways away from being taken serious by anyone. Seriously, the team that opened a can of whoop ass on us in the first half lost to Texas State. A tale of two halves for sure though. Have we played 60 minutes at all this season that resembled the second half of this game? If we're not playing Tulsa/Tulane/Little Sisters of the Poor, do we really come back from 27-7? 

that's what you get with a young team. inconsistency. most games it's been a good first half and lousy 2nd half. just so happened that they flipped it this time. they were so focused on playing well in the 2nd half that they forgot to in the first half.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Does it matter?? We WERE playing Tulsa and we did. As much as some don't want it to be, this thing is still a work in progress ... 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

If you only knew how unemotional I am you would probably fall over. I try.

Today was a great day and the culture has changed at USF. Who cares if the Lords of CF take us seriously. The future is bright.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No Brad.  My frustration is the USF "fans" on this board.  I stand by my 4 and 8 prediction.  Virtually every one of them is so emotional.  I'm not sure of the demographic.  I have to think very young with limited life experiences.   Which would explain lots. 

I'm not angry at all.  I haven't been angry at a sporting event in a very, very long time.  Not my nature. 

My thread title was in response to all the "fire everyone" posts.

LOL  Dude, you started this thread because your emotions got the best of you.

You can't say it any better than this.

#hypocrisy

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

lol

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

You want donations to this crap?

I'd gladly pay to make you leave. Brad, what's the donation level to silence a user?

$0.49

Done!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Why don't you just leave, Mr. Righteous?

He's paying his ISP, so like the students he feels he shouldn't have to pay for something he doesn't want.