• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF to play Texas & BYU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Commish confirms: USF hasn't confirmed published reports the Bulls have agreed to a two-for-one football series with Texas (with the Longhorns coming to Tampa in 2022), but Aresco essentially did while conversing with reporters before the game.

Speaking about how the conference is trying to establish itself by scheduling strong non-conference opposition, Aresco said, "USF is going to play Syracuse in the future. They've got a two-and-one with Texas coming back. … Those are the kind of games where we can build our brand."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/usf-explores-option-of-on-campus-stadium/2201744

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

Commish confirms: USF hasn't confirmed published reports the Bulls have agreed to a two-for-one football series with Texas (with the Longhorns coming to Tampa in 2022), but Aresco essentially did while conversing with reporters before the game.

Speaking about how the conference is trying to establish itself by scheduling strong non-conference opposition, Aresco said, "USF is going to play Syracuse in the future. They've got a two-and-one with Texas coming back. … Those are the kind of games where we can build our brand."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/usf-explores-option-of-on-campus-stadium/2201744

He could just subscribe to the BM's Twitter account ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

" Siegrist said. "It's information seeking, getting a feel for alumni donors, fans and everybody, (seeing) what works, what doesn't."            

Has USF reached out to ANY on here ( Donors , Alumni and Season Ticket Holders) to gauge what is working or doesn't.   My email and contact info, phone number hasn't changed since I Started donating and buying season tickets(been attending games since the first game) and I haven't been asked my thoughts.   Wonder if Anyone is actually asking anyone and if so who they are asking?   

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,474
  • Days Won:  13

" Siegrist said. "It's information seeking, getting a feel for alumni donors, fans and everybody, (seeing) what works, what doesn't."            

Has USF reached out to ANY on here ( Donors , Alumni and Season Ticket Holders) to gauge what is working or doesn't.   My email and contact info, phone number hasn't changed since I Started donating and buying season tickets(been attending games since the first game) and I haven't been asked my thoughts.   Wonder if Anyone is actually asking anyone and if so who they are asking?   

The big money donors

****, saw the bump and actually thought we had some actual news on this ...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Has USF reached out to ANY on here ( Donors , Alumni and Season Ticket Holders) to gauge what is working or doesn't. My email and contact info, phone number hasn't changed since I Started donating and buying season tickets(been attending games since the first game) and I haven't been asked my thoughts. Wonder if Anyone is actually asking anyone and if so who they are asking?

The big money donors

In my expert opinion, those are the best ones to ask.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Why would Aresco say anything when niether of the 2 schools involved have said anything yet?

Makes no sense

Why would Aresco say anything when niether of the 2 schools involved have said anything yet?

Makes no sense

When it all boils down, Aresco is a just a fan like the rest of us and therefore susceptible to the same gossip and rumors that some fall for ...

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Makes no sense

He's slipping. Or maybe being commish of the AAC is having an effect on his sanity and he's slowly falling into that abyss of madness...

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Makes no sense

maybe he considers McMurphy a reliable source