• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My favorite idiot

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Could be that the mole is Woolard.

Woolard hasn't been in the Athletics building in months.  It isn't him.  I don't know everyone in Athletics and the Bulls Club, but there are not a lot of people left from the Leavitt years.  If someone wanted to do some research it could probably be narrowed down. Only a couple of people that I know of.  Don't think Judy or the Board of Trustees would bother with some of the stories that he breaks or that they would even have knowledge of things like scheduling.

Not being in the Athletics building means jack-s*.

He still works at USF.

Anyone who works at a university easily can get info/discussions/etc from other parts of the university

Especially 1) the more people you know and 2) the higher up you are/were

Let me clarify. He hasn't been on campus either.  The first month or so after he left he was seen in the Admin Bldg a couple of times but no sightings in a long while.  He and his wife haven't even been in town a lot. Ran into him at an Iron Bull event and he was telling about all the time they've spent out of town visiting kids/family. 

What a glorious exit that guy has. Well paid vacation.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Waterboard him!

*Snortlaugh*

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Woolard hasn't been in the Athletics building in months. It isn't him. I don't know everyone in Athletics and the Bulls Club, but there are not a lot of people left from the Leavitt years. If someone wanted to do some research it could probably be narrowed down. Only a couple of people that I know of. Don't think Judy or the Board of Trustees would bother with some of the stories that he breaks or that they would even have knowledge of things like scheduling.

He still works at USF.

Anyone who works at a university easily can get info/discussions/etc from other parts of the university

Let me clarify. He hasn't been on campus either. The first month or so after he left he was seen in the Admin Bldg a couple of times but no sightings in a long while. He and his wife haven't even been in town a lot. Ran into him at an Iron Bull event and he was telling about all the time they've spent out of town visiting kids/family.

What a glorious exit that guy has. Well paid vacation.

Don't forget well deserved.

/sarc

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Woolard hasn't been in the Athletics building in months.  It isn't him.  I don't know everyone in Athletics and the Bulls Club, but there are not a lot of people left from the Leavitt years.  If someone wanted to do some research it could probably be narrowed down. Only a couple of people that I know of.  Don't think Judy or the Board of Trustees would bother with some of the stories that he breaks or that they would even have knowledge of things like scheduling.

He still works at USF.

Let me clarify. He hasn't been on campus either.  The first month or so after he left he was seen in the Admin Bldg a couple of times but no sightings in a long while.  He and his wife haven't even been in town a lot. Ran into him at an Iron Bull event and he was telling about all the time they've spent out of town visiting kids/family. 

Just spiffballing, but I have to agree with dogma, that doesn't really mean much at all.  Easy to communicate with people remotely these days.  It's likely Woolard still has people within the department that he still talks to on a regular basis, so the fact that he isn't even in town doesn't mean he can't be McMurphy's source.

You may very well be correct, but we would have to eliminate him from consideration based on factors OTHER than him not being in town very much. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

He still works at USF.

Just spiffballing, but I have to agree with dogma, that doesn't really mean much at all.  Easy to communicate with people remotely these days.  It's likely Woolard still has people within the department that he still talks to on a regular basis, so the fact that he isn't even in town doesn't mean he can't be McMurphy's source.

You may very well be correct, but we would have to eliminate him from consideration based on factors OTHER than him not being in town very much. 

Ah, well, maybe we'll know AFTER he leaves and loses most of his reach to the school.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I'd find it difficult to believe that he would be McMurphy's source.

After all, he likely had a hand in McMurphy's firing from the Tribune.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I don't recall McMurphy having been fired. I thought they just eliminated his position (laid off).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

I don't recall McMurphy having been fired. I thought they just eliminated his position (laid off).

If they think somebody is worth a ****, even if their position is eliminated, they'll adjust things to keep him around ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

He still works at USF.

Ah, well, maybe we'll know AFTER he leaves and loses most of his reach to the school.

If he has access now, he'll still have access then. It won't be until his sources leave that he loses access...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

He still works at USF.

He is GONE now and has been.  Don't know how much clearer to make it.  If there are some people he stays in touch with that would continue even after you think he leaves.