• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My favorite idiot

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

I don't see why USF still gives him info before anyone else.  What an ass:  And why he still is interested in ragging on USF?  Only supports that he still has a problem even after his relationships with Erskin, Grothe and Miller paved his way to ESPN.

What a tool

myfavoriteasshole.JPG

My apologies if that RT came off as brash ... I thought it was an interesting (albeit nonsensical) statistic. 

Probably would have been taken a lot  better if it had come straight from you.... The ESPN Big Shot still taking shots at little ol' USF every chance he gets is kind of ridiculous.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Could be that the mole is Woolard.

Woolard hasn't been in the Athletics building in months. It isn't him. I don't know everyone in Athletics and the Bulls Club, but there are not a lot of people left from the Leavitt years. If someone wanted to do some research it could probably be narrowed down. Only a couple of people that I know of. Don't think Judy or the Board of Trustees would bother with some of the stories that he breaks or that they would even have knowledge of things like scheduling.

Pretty obvious it's bausfkid.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Woolard hasn't been in the Athletics building in months. It isn't him. I don't know everyone in Athletics and the Bulls Club, but there are not a lot of people left from the Leavitt years. If someone wanted to do some research it could probably be narrowed down. Only a couple of people that I know of. Don't think Judy or the Board of Trustees would bother with some of the stories that he breaks or that they would even have knowledge of things like scheduling.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-serious-thumb.jp

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Probably would have been taken a lot  better if it had come straight from you.... The ESPN Big Shot still taking shots at little ol' USF every chance he gets is kind of ridiculous.

I can see how some on this message board would take McMurphy's tweet as a shot, considering the history there. But, facts are facts, man. He didn't make that statistic up. It's up to Tampa Bay to show up (or not).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

I can see how some on this message board would take McMurphy's tweet as a shot, considering the history there. But, facts are facts, man. He didn't make that statistic up. It's up to Tampa Bay to show up (or not).

Facts are facts and facts can be shots, too, and this was ... FAU has played games this year @ Nebraska and @ Alabama. Did the BM comment that the Owls played in front of more people in each of those games than they will their WHOLE season at home?  .....He's a douchebag that still has a ****** for USF.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159

not-sure-if-trolling-or-serious-thumb.jp

Trolling. I thought he'd get a laugh out of it.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Whew!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Woolard hasn't been in the Athletics building in months.  It isn't him.  I don't know everyone in Athletics and the Bulls Club, but there are not a lot of people left from the Leavitt years.  If someone wanted to do some research it could probably be narrowed down. Only a couple of people that I know of.  Don't think Judy or the Board of Trustees would bother with some of the stories that he breaks or that they would even have knowledge of things like scheduling.

Not being in the Athletics building means jack-s*.

He still works at USF.

Anyone who works at a university easily can get info/discussions/etc from other parts of the university

Especially 1) the more people you know and 2) the higher up you are/were

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722

Waterboard him! 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

Woolard hasn't been in the Athletics building in months.  It isn't him.  I don't know everyone in Athletics and the Bulls Club, but there are not a lot of people left from the Leavitt years.  If someone wanted to do some research it could probably be narrowed down. Only a couple of people that I know of.  Don't think Judy or the Board of Trustees would bother with some of the stories that he breaks or that they would even have knowledge of things like scheduling.

Not being in the Athletics building means jack-s*.

He still works at USF.

Anyone who works at a university easily can get info/discussions/etc from other parts of the university

Especially 1) the more people you know and 2) the higher up you are/were

Let me clarify. He hasn't been on campus either.  The first month or so after he left he was seen in the Admin Bldg a couple of times but no sightings in a long while.  He and his wife haven't even been in town a lot. Ran into him at an Iron Bull event and he was telling about all the time they've spent out of town visiting kids/family.