• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UConn Game Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

We purposely chose our seats in the last 2 rows of 236 for just those type games.  Had to actually ask people to move out of our seats since everyone just moved up.  The biggest joke was the parking attendants.  We were probably the 3rd or 4th group to get in Lot 3.  The guys had us park in a foot of water.  Asked if we could move over and the guy says no.  So while we're setting up I went back over to them and pleaded.  I asked him how many cars did they actually think were going to be there.  An honest to God quote, "Well, you never know".  I said these are extraordinary circumstance and one of them finally relented and let us move, horrors, about 100 feet over so that we could set up in some semi-dry spots.  God bless the Tampa Sports Authority.

I have issues with this as the parking yellow shirt peeps have been terrible in Lot 6. They need to give us the fair amount of space which they did not do last night.  We need at least 9 to 10 ft wide spots to fit our tents up but they just cant grasp that concept. Next game, I will bring my tape measure and make sure we are given the 9ft that we pay our money for. I am fair, but when they are not fair I will call them out and make them work harder. It is already a hassle trying to tell those parkimg peeps that we have an extra parking pass but they just cant understand that.  It is terrible customer service and I will have to take this to a higher authoritie soon if they dont abide by their own rules. They already ran off a few USF fans this season by being a jerk about things.

Those people are indeed terrible,  I have had more than one issue with them over the past few years.  I have complained to athletics and nothing has ever changed, we quit bringing a tent because we can never set it up no matter when we get there.

Come 10/11/14, I will make them work hard. I was being nice as I am fair. They will have to deal with it now as I will bring thier policy in writing and I will bring my tape measure. If they want to go to war over it, fine. I will be ready to prove that point to them. And my next complaint will go to Harlan even though he has little control of what the TSA does. Sorry, but what is right is right. We are paying customers and they need to get over that terrible customer service.

It's in writing about the 9'?

It sure as heck better be or we may be looking at another instance in where we need that OCS yesterday. Losing too many fans due to poor customer service from TSA. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

0-2 UCF expecting 44k against bethune

And? They are coming off a BCS bowl win season and this is their first home game. They also have perfect weather, unlike the slop we had to play in. UCF would be drawing poor crowds too if they had the same success we've had the last 4 years.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

And? They are coming off a BCS bowl win season and this is their first home game. They also have perfect weather, unlike the slop we had to play in. UCF would be drawing poor crowds too if they had the same success we've had the last 4 years.

Lots of Bethune fans as well.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Lots of Bethune fans as well.

That too. Them as well as FAMU travel well in the state and have a huge grad base.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

We purposely chose our seats in the last 2 rows of 236 for just those type games.  Had to actually ask people to move out of our seats since everyone just moved up.  The biggest joke was the parking attendants.  We were probably the 3rd or 4th group to get in Lot 3.  The guys had us park in a foot of water.  Asked if we could move over and the guy says no.  So while we're setting up I went back over to them and pleaded.  I asked him how many cars did they actually think were going to be there.  An honest to God quote, "Well, you never know".  I said these are extraordinary circumstance and one of them finally relented and let us move, horrors, about 100 feet over so that we could set up in some semi-dry spots.  God bless the Tampa Sports Authority.

I have issues with this as the parking yellow shirt peeps have been terrible in Lot 6. They need to give us the fair amount of space which they did not do last night.  We need at least 9 to 10 ft wide spots to fit our tents up but they just cant grasp that concept. Next game, I will bring my tape measure and make sure we are given the 9ft that we pay our money for. I am fair, but when they are not fair I will call them out and make them work harder. It is already a hassle trying to tell those parkimg peeps that we have an extra parking pass but they just cant understand that.  It is terrible customer service and I will have to take this to a higher authoritie soon if they dont abide by their own rules. They already ran off a few USF fans this season by being a jerk about things. 

Those people are indeed terrible,  I have had more than one issue with them over the past few years.  I have complained to athletics and nothing has ever changed, we quit bringing a tent because we can never set it up no matter when we get there.

In which lot do you park?  We're in 3 and a bunch of people put up canopies.  We try to drive in together and have at least 3 cars side by side.  Yesterday we had 3 canopies up.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

That was so much fun.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Come 10/11/14, I will make them work hard. I was being nice as I am fair. They will have to deal with it now as I will bring thier policy in writing and I will bring my tape measure. If they want to go to war over it, fine. I will be ready to prove that point to them. And my next complaint will go to Harlan even though he has little control of what the TSA does. Sorry, but what is right is right. We are paying customers and they need to get over that terrible customer service.

It's in writing about the 9'?

I don't see it here.....  http://raymondjamesstadium.com/attending-an-event/directions-and-parking/parking-policies/

Agree....I'm in Lot 6 and they had me squeeze in right next to the other car on the side (I didn't follow his lead and just parked more over to leave a little more space) but it still left me with very little room, then they had the guy next to me make up that space and pull up right next to my passenger door... then to boot they had a guy but up in back of me so I couldn't easily get stuff out of the trunk.  Are they just trying to piss people off ?

I looked at the parking policies in that link and also didn't see anything regarding the 9' space rule, but then again I didn't see anything about NOT being allowed to throw a football around.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

In which lot do you park?  We're in 3 and a bunch of people put up canopies.  We try to drive in together and have at least 3 cars side by side.  Yesterday we had 3 canopies up.

We are in Lot 6  We usually get there about 3 hrs before kickoff and our kids come in separate cars and park in peoples yards.  We are usually parked so close I have a hard time opening the car door the entire way. If groups come together there is a bit more room I believe.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

We are in Lot 6  We usually get there about 3 hrs before kickoff and our kids come in separate cars and park in peoples yards.  We are usually parked so close I have a hard time opening the car door the entire way. If groups come together there is a bit more room I believe.

We're in Lot 3 and rarely have a problem .... We do have 4 cars and only 3 tents so that does make it easier. Honestly, unless it's maybe an 8'x8', you're going to encroach on your neighbor's space.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

How early do you get there Trip?  1st row?  We are usually there 3.5 hours before kickoff.  Hem is supposedly in our Lot also. Still haven't found him.