• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UConn Game Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

0-2 UCF expecting 44k against bethune

Their home opener.

I'll take the under...

44,510 reported attendance

And not a sellout ...

And that's announced

They do not provide actual attendance which will be lower

That number is legit, go look at the pictures and videos from the game. The weather was far from perfect, threat of rain all day

No one is claiming UCF has an amazing fanbase, it's still small and growing. The BYU game on a Thursday will depend how the team looks @ Houston. UCF has had more problems with Thursday crowds bc it eliminates the day long Saturday tailgate and fans that drive in from other parts of the State.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Their home opener.

I'll take the under...

And not a sellout ...

And that's announced

That number is legit, go look at the pictures and videos from the game. The weather was far from perfect, threat of rain all day

No one is claiming UCF has an amazing fanbase, it's still small and growing. The BYU game on a Thursday will depend how the team looks @ Houston. UCF has had more problems with Thursday crowds bc it eliminates the day long Saturday tailgate and fans that drive in from other parts of the State.

So you're saying the reported attendance = actual?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

Their home opener.

I'll take the under...

And not a sellout ...

And that's announced

You're either playing dumb or don't know how the announced attendance thing works. That number is rarely, if ever, legit as far as butts in seats is concerned ... and here's a vid from the BCU half time show:

FAirly good amount of aluminum showing, and also, if I'm not mistaken, there appears to be a whole  lot of BCU's garnet color in the stands over there. Honestly, I would have thought the first home game after the best season in the program's history would have been a sellout in a 45K seat stadium .... and also, to be fair, this wouldn't even be being discussed here if one of our fan's hadn't tried to make the stupid comparison with our atttendance.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I kind of don't agree that a successful 2013 is going to be the reason for a sellout in the 3rd game of the following season, after 2 losses out of town, with a dump opponent on the schedule, and rain in the forecast.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Their home opener.

I'll take the under...

And not a sellout ...

And that's announced

You're either playing dumb or don't know how the announced attendance thing works. That number is rarely, if ever, legit as far as butts in seats is concerned ... and here's a vid from the BCU half time show:

FAirly good amount of aluminum showing, and also, if I'm not mistaken, there appears to be a whole  lot of BCU's garnet color in the stands over there. Honestly, I would have thought the first home game after the best season in the program's history would have been a sellout in a 45K seat stadium .... and also, to be fair, this wouldn't even be being discussed here if one of our fan's hadn't tried to make the stupid comparison with our atttendance.

Are you seriously taking the 1 video from HALFTIME when people are hitting the restroom and getting food/drinks? I didn't comment on USF's attendance problems, it's mostly your own fans that are concerned. 11K actual attendance is getting close to program killing type numbers

10521090_10100629487131555_7433286410741

ByAuzKQIUAANBdC.jpg

I kind of don't agree that a successful 2013 is going to be the reason for a sellout in the 3rd game of the following season, after 2 losses out of town, with a dump opponent on the schedule, and rain in the forecast.

x

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Their home opener.

I'll take the under...

And not a sellout ...

And that's announced

Are you seriously taking the 1 video from HALFTIME when people are hitting the restroom and getting food/drinks? I didn't comment on USF's attendance problems, it's mostly your own fans that are concerned. 11K actual attendance is getting close to program killing type numbers

10521090_10100629487131555_7433286410741

ByAuzKQIUAANBdC.jpg

After rain all morning from basically 8 AM - Noon when many boosters/students arrived on campus...to threatening weather all afternoon long (and rain shower about 25 mins prior to kickoff), it was great to see a nice crowd show up for the game.

Other shots:

North End Zone (which many times has the largest amount of empty seats...but Parents Weekend help sell most of them in advance)

4rtkb7.jpg

Bethune's Amazing Band needed 7 buses to make the trek to UCF:

2h4apmt.jpg

It took about a quarter...but finally UCF students filled in all of their sections:

28ml9fq.jpg

While it was halftime...this had to be a record for fans staying in their seats watching the halftime entertainment (Bethune's bad)

2cibv55.jpg

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Yea, well my attendance could kick your attendances butt...

God, what a stupid argument.

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829

You can go on and on about ucif and USF attendance but if you look in the endzone they have one thing we (USF) have never had it reads "Conference Champions". So....

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

You can go on and on about ucif and USF attendance but if you look in the endzone they have one thing we (USF) have never had it reads "Conference Champions". So....

While UCF has 3 of those since 2007 (played for 2 others), UCF also added something to their score board after their game back on Jan 1, 2014:

IMG_1926.JPG