• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O'Leary Retiring?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

Hey look everyone, the new UCF fan on the board is going to attempt to explain away the death of Erick Plancher ...

:facepalm::popcorn:

That's too hard for anyone to explain. It's much easier explaining winning a BCS bowl and Conference (the first year as a member) than EP's death. For the life of me, I can't explain that complete failure of a BCS experment in Temple Terrace. :noseMax::roflmao:

What cost UCF more, the unsold tickets your fans didn't buy for the Fiesta Bowl or paying off EP's family?

It's hard to remember.  When you experience the euphoria of winning a BCS poll and obtaining a top 10 finish it makes your head a little cloudy.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Must suck to be 4-1 to this failed BCS experiment.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hey look everyone, the new UCF fan on the board is going to attempt to explain away the death of Erick Plancher ...

That's too hard for anyone to explain.  It's much easier explaining winning a BCS bowl and Conference (the first year as a member) than EP's death.  For the life of me, I can't explain that complete failure of a BCS experment in Temple Terrace.

I'll be honest, it's comforting to see my stereotype of simple minded UCF fans being reinforced in you.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I think it's tactless mentioning the tragic death of a player so callously just to win points on an Internet forum. No matter that it was such a tragic loss, he seems to have died in vein with yet another player dying this week during practice from apparent overheating, in high school, here in Georgia. Don Shula, the winningest coach in NFL history did 4 a days with no water, it was just pure luck no one died under him or any other coach who has done the same bone head thing over the past 100 plus years of the sport. So can we let EP R.I.P?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The "C" in cbuc stands for constipated?

Must suck to be 4-1 to this failed BCS experiment.

Never heard that one before.  I believe it was 4-0 this time last year, right?  Must suck to be the 4-1 against a nationally respected, proven champion and yet still be the laughing stock of Florida and McNeese St.  :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Slick,

Cal recently  had a player die as well, from Sickle Cell complications or alleged so.

A copy of the coroner’s report obtained by The Daily Californian on Monday showed that Agu had a history of sickle cell anemia, but his family was not aware of his trait at the time of death.

http://www.dailycal.org/2014/08/04/former-cal-football-player-ted-agus-family-file-wrongful-death-lawsuit/

Even as a UCF supporter, I don't think the memory should be short lived, but evidently, the loss of EP has not  penetrated practice standards and precautions. If used for education the loss should live forever. His memory here in Naples is rather Saint like. Properly so, he was a fine young man.

Edited by footnfan1

• Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

That's too hard for anyone to explain. It's much easier explaining winning a BCS bowl and Conference (the first year as a member) than EP's death. For the life of me, I can't explain that complete failure of a BCS experment in Temple Terrace. :noseMax::roflmao:
What cost UCF more, the unsold tickets your fans didn't buy for the Fiesta Bowl or paying off EP's family?

It's hard to remember. When you experience the euphoria of winning a BCS poll and obtaining a top 10 finish it makes your head a little cloudy.

Oh please. UCF has nothing we want. Its victory is nothing special. You desperately want to get to the better team's fans by attempting to hold something meaningless over their heads. You've got nothing.

It's hard to remember. When you experience the euphoria of winning a BCS poll and obtaining a top 10 finish it makes your head a little cloudy.

Oh please. UCF has nothing we want. Its victory is nothing special. You desperately want to get to the better team's fans by attempting to hold something meaningless over their heads. You've got nothing.

So you don't "want" a conference championship trophy (we have 3)?  You don't want a MAJOR bowl victory?  I knew USF fans were delusional, and always have been, but you sir are far from being honest. 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

So you don't "want" a conference championship trophy (we have 3)?  You don't want a MAJOR bowl victory?  I knew USF fans were delusional, and always have been, but you sir are far from being honest. 

Two watered-down CUSA championships and a watered-down AAC championship?  I'd rather drink pond water and call it champagne myself.  You're a real piece of work cbuc, I'll give you that.