• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O'Leary Retiring?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

UCF isn't our rival anyway. You guys should be smack talking Western Carolina.

I understand you're just trying to save face at this point, but come on. Talk about embarrassing.

This quote could be put into any thread he's currently participating in.

Have you ever made one non-judgemental, non-insulting comment on this board? Almost 5000 posts of just being an ass?

Recently I've been on a non-judgmental, non-insulting tear. You might remember posts such as "Mike White is definitely bigger this year," "Quinton Flowers is not going to start for this team in 2014," and "Is Chromecast like Apple TV?" to name a few.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

UCF isn't our rival anyway. You guys should be smack talking Western Carolina.

I understand you're just trying to save face at this point, but come on. Talk about embarrassing.

This quote could be put into any thread he's currently participating in.

Have you ever made one non-judgemental, non-insulting comment on this board? Almost 5000 posts of just being an ass?

Recently I've been on a non-judgmental, non-insulting tear. You might remember posts such as "Mike White is definitely bigger this year," "Quinton Flowers is not going to start for this team in 2014," and "Is Chromecast like Apple TV?" to name a few.

Invert your ratio.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just a question, trying to emulate Trip, follow Bulliever's guidance and be gentler and nicer ..

Why are some of the above posters labeled "insulters" by slick, who seems to have so many problems with them, yet slick was the one banned for a while? 

That's kind of the burning question at this point ... makes one who used to be labeled an "insulter" himself wonder. 

:ironymeter:

I wasn't banned for insulting anyone. So let's just nip that in the bud. Nor was I banned for any interactions with any of the handful of instigators.

Edited by slick1ru2

And I'd like to add that in your case, GAUSFBull, I've noticed a difference.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just a question, trying to emulate Trip, follow Bulliever's guidance and be gentler and nicer ..

Why are some of the above posters labeled "insulters" by slick, who seems to have so many problems with them, yet slick was the one banned for a while? 

That's kind of the burning question at this point ... makes one who used to be labeled an "insulter" himself wonder. 

:ironymeter:

One must always ask what the common element is when doing root-cause analysis...

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

My knee-jerk reaction was based on reading about 20 of your posts. And then thinking. And replying.

And ******* nailing it.

My knee-jerk reaction was based on reading about 20 of your posts. And then thinking. And replying.

And ******* nailing it.

So you thought about the same thing I did when I wrote the post, the resistance of USF fans in the thread on a rivalry trophy to consider UCF a rivalry? And that's the last game on the schedule , the farthest away, so shouldn't the fan base be smack talking with Western Carolina fans, the team USF plays in 2 1/2 weeks. So you thought all about these things and ******** nailed it?

http://youtu.be/1ytCEuuW2_A

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

No words

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Slick, again, trying to be courteous and respectful, but I haven't seen much of a change in you. You still bristle at any challenge to any post you make, which, seemingly contrary to what you want to happen, only spurs some people on.

I tell people all the time, "water off a duck's back." Shake it off, or play it witty, but generally do the opposite reaction of what you normally do when someone challenges what you post. You bring much of what you get from others on yourself by retaliating twice as hard as you were hit in the first place.

The people you verbally spar with all show a little bit of self-deprecation from time to time in their posts, but I never see any from you. You take yourself very seriously and it shows in the spats you get in.

Just some friendly advice from an observant fellow poster. If you want people to change, you would do well to do some adaptation yourself.