• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O'Leary Retiring?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

slick don't care if you hate him, he just cares if you ignore him - that's the only way to cure him. Just ignore him. Or even better, just speak about him in the third person. It's AS IF you was talkin to him, but you ain't.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Or even better, just speak about him in the third person. It's AS IF you was talkin to him, but you ain't.

Now , now professor. That hardly fits into the courteous and respectful MO I'm trying my damnedest to live up to.

Or even better, just speak about him in the third person. It's AS IF you was talkin to him, but you ain't.

Now , now professor. That hardly fits into the courteous and respectful MO I'm trying my damnedest to live up to.

Bite me!

• Upvote 1

Don't make me ax kick you, old man!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Just a question, trying to emulate Trip, follow Bulliever's guidance and be gentler and nicer ..

Why are some of the above posters labeled "insulters" by slick, who seems to have so many problems with them, yet slick was the one banned for a while? 

That's kind of the burning question at this point ... makes one who used to be labeled an "insulter" himself wonder. 

:ironymeter:

Interesting observation; I think you'll be going on someone's ignore list soon. :ph34r:

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Slick, again, trying to be courteous and respectful, but I haven't seen much of a change in you. You still bristle at any challenge to any post you make, which, seemingly contrary to what you want to happen, only spurs some people on.

I tell people all the time, "water off a duck's back." Shake it off, or play it witty, but generally do the opposite reaction of what you normally do when someone challenges what you post. You bring much of what you get from others on yourself by retaliating twice as hard as you were hit in the first place.

The people you verbally spar with all show a little bit of self-deprecation from time to time in their posts, but I never see any from you. You take yourself very seriously and it shows in the spats you get in.

Just some friendly advice from an observant fellow poster. If you want people to change, you would do well to do some adaptation yourself.

I actually in this thread wrote I saw a change in your posting. That was meant to be a compliment. A handful of others I've seen little or none. And I did apologize in a thread if I offended anyone in the past couple days. And I apologized about writing Pat White was married, it thought I read it, guess I didn't.

Just gets old when I post and see a response from the same two or three, with usually

nothing constructive to add, but instead a nit picky remark. Or a reference to some old, dead issue. Sellular was acting like it was a witch trial when I said the Ivy League was on NBC Sports.

But yeah, I'll work on being over reactive. Thanks

Good response slick, and thanks for the compliment.

I now pronounce you adult and adult.

You may tip back cold ones and enjoy.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Did O'Liar retire yet?