• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Three new teams (to be) added to Football future schedules

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

The Florida game was put on hold.   http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/usf-football-game-florida-2015-postponed  "is no longer attached to any year, though the two schools remain contractually bound to play at a later date" 

That's why I said above I wonder if this is one of the 3 Harlan was hinting at.

I'm disappointed to have read that link,

"Starting in 2012, USF will have eight conference games instead of the current seven with the addition of TCU to the Big East lineup"

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

I'd like to see a good SEC team (SC, Georgia, Auburn, Florida), a Big XII team (WVU, Texas, Oklahoma, OK State), and a B1G team (Mich, OSU, Penn State, Mich State).  We play the middle and lower tier of the ACC as it is XD

Assuming we get back to pre-Holtz standards, we can beat the likes of Illinois and Indiana, UK and the Mississippi schools, and maybe WVU and Iowa State.  I'd like the really big names.  :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

UF can't sellout their home opener:  http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Foley-Florida-striving-to-create-better-gameday-atmosphere-30587179

UF should schedule the USF game and they would see a sellout.  When FSU originally scheduled the Bulls they were having a hard time selling out their games and we packed the place (main reason they scheduled USF).  Maybe UF will feel some pressure to get the outstanding USF game on their schedule so we could sellout their stadium as we would bring 10K+ to Gainesville.   

they need to come to our house, We already played them in the swamp. They owe us a return game or some big time coin to play it on the road.

Pretty sure both games were set for the Swamp .... No way they would do a 1-1 with "lowly USF".

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

UF can't sellout their home opener:  http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Foley-Florida-striving-to-create-better-gameday-atmosphere-30587179

UF should schedule the USF game and they would see a sellout.  When FSU originally scheduled the Bulls they were having a hard time selling out their games and we packed the place (main reason they scheduled USF).  Maybe UF will feel some pressure to get the outstanding USF game on their schedule so we could sellout their stadium as we would bring 10K+ to Gainesville.   

they need to come to our house, We already played them in the swamp. They owe us a return game or some big time coin to play it on the road.

Pretty sure both games were set for the Swamp .... No way they would do a 1-1 with "lowly USF".

I mean, if they keep Muschamp...

maybe an upset is in order...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

d3884573777c80bff020544f01f6dc15e9a6840e

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

this site says "Home and Home"  http://www.fbschedules.com/2011/05/florida-gators-usf-bulls-postpone-2015-football-game/  than it says they were " scheduled to meet in Gainesville".  So not sure which is correct.

"The game was part of a home-and-home series that was announced way back in 2002. The Gators and Bulls were initially scheduled to meet in 2008 and 2009 in Gainesville, but both games were later rescheduled".

I wouldn't be surprised to see them come to the Ray Jay.  It would be a home game for them with all their Fans in the area and the short drive,  it would keep them in the state of FLA like they like.(Gators rarely if ever play OOC games out of the state.)  http://www.fbschedules.com/2014/07/florida-texas-discussing-future-football-series/   "Furthermore, a home-and-home series could see the Florida Gators travel outside the state for a non-conference road game for the first time since playing at Syracuse in 1992"

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Lets play WVU (those games were awesome and I miss it), USC (South Carolina), and uhhh TCU.

S. CAR would be a crazy crowd and oh the puns... Or Vandy that would be weird.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder if there is a push for us to play other Under Armour schools like we are playing UMD this weekend. If so, the other "Power 5" options would include Auburn, BC, Northwestern, Notre Dame, South Carolina, Texas Tech, and Utah. I'd have to think that BC  would be the most likely as they still need two more 2016 games. I was thinking Northwestern but they are really full. And with the Big 12 playing 9 conference games, it will make it tough for Texas Tech to schedule us. 

Under Armour Schools

•               Auburn Tigers

•               Boston College Eagles

•               Colorado State Rams

•               Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens

•               Hawaii Rainbow Warriors and Rainbow Wahine

•               Loyola Greyhounds

•               Maryland Terrapins

•               Montana State Bobcats

•               Navy Midshipmen

•               Northwestern Wildcats

•               Notre Dame Fighting Irish

•               St. John's Red Storm

•               Seton Hall Pirates

•               South Carolina Gamecocks

•               South Dakota State Jackrabbits

•               South Florida Bulls

•               Southern Illinois Salukis

•               Temple Owls

•               Texas Tech Red Raiders

•               Toledo Rockets

•               Towson Tigers

•               UMBC Retrievers

•               Utah Utes

•               Whittier College Poets

Edited by KevinUSF00

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Hawaii would be interesting. I am sure it would be expensive travel for both teams but that is an away game I would definitely go to.