• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Three new teams (to be) added to Football future schedules

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Let's hope we can get somebody to come here first to avoid the potential last minute buy-out.  With the money these schools will be making, a $1MM buyout won't even be enough to prevent them from backing out of a commitment.

This

Harlan addressed this topic in one of his interviews. He laughed and said something to the tune of there won't be anymore easy buyouts

Its a fine line to walk. If the buyout is too small, the opponent walks with ease. If the buyout is too high, they don't sign the contract.

If we're seen as a pushover, the easy win is bad for their SOS

If we're seen as too difficult, the loss is bad for their W/L

Scheduling will destroy us!

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

i'd like to play rutgers

Why?  Nothing good comes from playing Rutgers.    

With that said don't the Gators still owe us another game?  Could that be one of the 3?    

Wouldn't Mind WVU if we are looking at past conference mates.

Wouldn't be surprised though If Miami is one of the 3 added as well.

Would love to see  someone like UGA, GA Tech,  Texas, TCU, Oklahoma  or One of the Top PAC 12 teams( USC, UCLA, Oregon ect..)

Question, with Navy coming on board next year, how many Conference games will we be playing each season?  We have 3 OOC games scheduled for 20015, 2017 and 2 OOC games scheduled in 2016, 2018.  http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=611637

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Harlan getting us another shot at UF would be amazing. I'd donate the second it was announced.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Harlan getting us another shot at UF would be amazing. I'd donate the second it was announced.

Don't we still have an unscheduled game with them out there somewhere or did I just miss the buy out?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

Don't we still have an unscheduled game with them out there somewhere or did I just miss the buy out?

I thought it was still unscheduled. 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802

I thought it was still unscheduled. 

I've taken it to be in never never land. Anyone know more? Where's Auman when you need him..

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

I cringed when the AD said that. He also went on 99.3 in Ft Myers and talked it up big  time......scheduling smack talk always seems to go badly no matter where it is. Especially with  the current state of affairs.

The Florida game was put on hold.   http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/usf-football-game-florida-2015-postponed  "is no longer attached to any year, though the two schools remain contractually bound to play at a later date" 

That's why I said above I wonder if this is one of the 3 Harlan was hinting at.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

UF can't sellout their home opener:  http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Foley-Florida-striving-to-create-better-gameday-atmosphere-30587179

UF should schedule the USF game and they would see a sellout.  When FSU originally scheduled the Bulls they were having a hard time selling out their games and we packed the place (main reason they scheduled USF).  Maybe UF will feel some pressure to get the outstanding USF game on their schedule so we could sellout their stadium as we would bring 10K+ to Gainesville.   

UF can't sellout their home opener:  http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Foley-Florida-striving-to-create-better-gameday-atmosphere-30587179

UF should schedule the USF game and they would see a sellout.  When FSU originally scheduled the Bulls they were having a hard time selling out their games and we packed the place (main reason they scheduled USF).  Maybe UF will feel some pressure to get the outstanding USF game on their schedule so we could sellout their stadium as we would bring 10K+ to Gainesville.   

they need to come to our house, We already played them in the swamp. They owe us a return game or some big time coin to play it on the road.