• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Three new teams (to be) added to Football future schedules

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Don't worry...I do my share of the ball bustin'.

Taggart is a really great guy but he unfortunately has three more losing seasons in his future before he gets put to rest in the USF coaching graveyard.

What makes you say that? He's certainly recruiting about as well as could be hoped thus far...

He's a Leavitt homer, that's what.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Taggart is a really great guy but he unfortunately has three more losing seasons in his future before he gets put to rest in the USF coaching graveyard.

What makes you say that? He's certainly recruiting about as well as could be hoped thus far...

Because psychics, that's what. 

c6d91823fe883a831c97f15b7a92d0b69000a670

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Basically this guy has a hard on for Leavitt. He thinks USF football after he left will forever suck. Funny, I don't recall him around during the wins over Notre Dame, Clemson, Louisville, Rutgers, etc.. He just appears when the team is down so he can troll. He however doesn't appear to know his school's own history, 124 years of football filled with more than one losing streak resulting in a overall w/l record not much over .500. They left the Big XII without a conference championship. Anyway, I am not sure why Brad keeps allowing him back. His goal is to just inflame the situation and insult USF.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Basically this guy has a hard on for Leavitt. He thinks USF football after he left will forever suck. Funny, I don't recall him around during the wins over Notre Dame, Clemson, Louisville, Rutgers, etc.. He just appears when the team is down so he can troll. He however doesn't appear to know his school's own history, 124 years of football filled with more than one losing streak resulting in a overall w/l record not much over .500. They left the Big XII without a conference championship. Anyway, I am not sure why Brad keeps allowing him back. His goal is to just inflame the situation and insult USF.

I actually agree with slick 110% on this ^^^

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

This ain't a betting site, but if you're saying he's going to have a losing record for the next 3 years, I'll bet you $500 that is NOT true.  Brad can hold the funds from us both.

If you're saying he'll have 3 losing season at SOME POINT before getting fired, that's another story...could be 10+ years before that happens.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

As someone who 4 1/2 years ago exactly predicted the future of USF Football, I bring levity and reality to the discussion.

When we need some insights on the execution of the halftime show by the band, we'll be sure to bring you into the conversation.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Sure, but I am one of the nation's top  authorities on the mechanics trolls of college athletic departments websites.

FIFY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Sure, but I am one of the nation's top authorities on the mechanics of college athletic departments.

'course you are!

DMECHLogo.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Sure, but I am one of the nation's top  authorities on the mechanics trolls of college athletic departments websites.

FIFY

Wait .... You can read HIS messages??

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Sure, but I am one of the nation's top authorities on the mechanics trolls of college athletic departments websites.

FIFY

Wait .... You can read HIS messages??

I think it's just you and me in the club now. We should come up with a handshake.