• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

9th Annual BULLSRALLY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Bullsrally 9 was excellent all around. Great food, great people. Coach Taggert, Mark Harlan, Tony Grier, Mike White, cheerleaders, etc. I really didnt notice what the speakers were wearing, I probably wouldn't unless it was black and gold or something. Well, ok, I did notice what the cheerleaders wore, and that made me happy.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Bullsrally 9 was excellent all around. Great food, great people. Coach Taggert, Mark Harlan, Tony Grier, Mike White, cheerleaders, etc. I really didnt notice what the speakers were wearing, I probably wouldn't unless it was black and gold or something. Well, ok, I did notice what the cheerleaders wore, and that made me happy.

The cheerleaders were well dressed. Proud of them all. They do a great job. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Sad I missed it

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

Seems to be a problem with Gallery. Getting error messages when trying to go to a specific album:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method gallery_albums::isGlobal() in /home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 167 ....

or a specific picture on Gallery home page:

Warning: Missing argument 7 for skin_gallery_img_3::show_image(), called in /home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/applications_addon/ips/gallery/modules_public/images/viewimage.php on line 490 and defined in/home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 375

Warning: Missing argument 8 for skin_gallery_img_3::show_image(), called in /home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/applications_addon/ips/gallery/modules_public/images/viewimage.php on line 490 and defined in/home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 375

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 545

Are you still using that old busted up TBP6 template?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Seems to be a problem with Gallery. Getting error messages when trying to go to a specific album:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method gallery_albums::isGlobal() in /home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 167 ....

Warning: Missing argument 7 for skin_gallery_img_3::show_image(), called in /home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/applications_addon/ips/gallery/modules_public/images/viewimage.php on line 490 and defined in/home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 375

Warning: Missing argument 8 for skin_gallery_img_3::show_image(), called in /home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/applications_addon/ips/gallery/modules_public/images/viewimage.php on line 490 and defined in/home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 375

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/usf/public_html/tbpcont/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 545

I'm using the awesome looking, REAL TheBullsPen template, TBP6 ..... but, yes, it does work when I go to 1.1.

I wish to file a complaint.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Had planned on being there.  But the new arrival and the situation had us at the hospital.  Had to cancel all plans until further notice. Sounds like the usual good time was had by all who attended.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

We had a fantastic time. Harlan is a very enthusiastic guy and incredibly approachable. I really think he may be the catalyst to a new, progressive era of USF athletics. He acknowledged that USF's marketing efforts need to improve drastically and mentioned that Athletics hired  someone that previously spearheaded the Rays marketing efforts around Tampa Bay.

And back to my usual mode.......  We know how well they do attendance wise. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'm using the awesome looking, REAL TheBullsPen template, TBP6 ..... but, yes, it does work when I go to 1.1.

I wish to file a complaint.

Helen Waite is our complaint manager. If you want to file you can go to Helen Waite.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

We had a fantastic time. Harlan is a very enthusiastic guy and incredibly approachable. I really think he may be the catalyst to a new, progressive era of USF athletics. He acknowledged that USF's marketing efforts need to improve drastically and mentioned that Athletics hired  someone that previously spearheaded the Rays marketing efforts around Tampa Bay.

Just think what it might be if he wasn't so good at his job :stirpot:

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I don't think it's because of their lack of marketing. I truly believe the Rays would do better if their stadium was more centrally located. That'll be a discussion for another thread though. I'm glad that USF has someone with pro sports marketing experience helping them put forth a more comprehensive marketing effort. The billboards alone aren't doing it.