• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you AACers pulling for UConn?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

No matter how one views this; it's good for USF. Either from a conference respect point or about the choice of coaches coming in.

No need to measure junk on this one. We are huge in this scenario

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

F UConn, they want out. Coach O all the way.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I was talking to a kentucky today who said antigua was like a malzahn and he is not sure what the team will look like when antigua leaves.

Calipari was terrible when he made all those Elite Eights and Final Fours without him

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Well count me as a fan of Coach Cal and have been for a little while now. I want Coach O coming to USF this week on a high of winning the National Championship. It will be more good press for the Bulls and could possibly give an even more boost in recruiting which we always can use.

It's Big Blue all the way for me.

Like one guy said, UCONN winning does nothing for USF. Frankly they getting there is good enough to prove that there is some good basketball played in the AAC. Coach Ollie has proven he can get it done after legendary Jim Calhoun left. Also UCONN recruits the state of Florida and with that along we shouldn't want them winning the National Title. Coach O also plans on recruiting the state of New York so their paths will cross off the court. Go Kentucky, go Coach O, and go USF

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Well count me as a fan of Coach Cal and have been for a little while now. I want Coach O coming to USF this week on a high of winning the National Championship. It will be more good press for the Bulls and could possibly give an even more boost in recruiting which we always can use.

Like one guy said, UCONN winning does nothing for USF. Frankly they getting there is good enough to prove that there is some good basketball played in the AAC. Coach Ollie has proven he can get it done after legendary Jim Calhoun left. Also UCONN recruits the state of Florida and with that along we shouldn't want them winning the National Title. Coach O also plans on recruiting the state of New York so their paths will cross off the court. Go Kentucky, go Coach O, and go USF

Likewise, I'm glad UConn is in the championship game but I want COA wearing two national championship rings as our head coach.  UConn desperately wants in the ACC and has courted the ACC as much as Cincy has been vocal about going anywhere but the AAC.  I want Kentucky to stomp UConn into a mud hole and then walk it dry.  P.S. I'm glad they beat the Gaytors but now we need to be a little self-centered.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Likewise, I'm glad UConn is in the championship game but I want COA wearing two national championship rings as our head coach.  UConn desperately wants in the ACC and has courted the ACC as much as Cincy has been vocal about going anywhere but the AAC.  I want Kentucky to stomp UConn into a mud hole and then walk it dry.  P.S. I'm glad they beat the Gaytors but now we need to be a little self-centered.

I want THREE - one chock-full of green and gold diamonds!!!!!!!!

Make that four. Er, five. Aw heck, he's got 2 hands. TEN of 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

SEC resentment, lol. Who cares. They have great sports programs, though at what cost to those in them and their state's citizens. But every post on here pretty much is a dream that USF someday has the success of Kentucky MBB or LSU football or UF, etc.. With prolonged success comes haters and arrogance, doesn't matter if its Gator fans or hopefully someday USF fans.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

What does UGA cost you in Georgia, because UF doesn't cost me a thing?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

F UConn, they want out. Coach O all the way.

Dude, we all want out

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I'm pulling for UConn because I don't like Calipari