• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you AACers pulling for UConn?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

:lmao:  "see the bubble-headed bleach-blonde..."

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Actually the AAC is doing well in its first year. In the major sports, football won its BCS game against a P5 championship team, Rutgers won the WNIT SMU finished second in the NIT and Uconn has a shot at both the men's and women's NCAA titles (no worse than 2nd). I believe that this year has outperformed a number of the P5 schools. Hoping that Uconn pulls off the sweep this week.

Most missed this because of their obsession with getting USF into P5. The AAC did plenty to earn respect this year past year in multiple sports. Keep it up and eventually sports fans everywhere will notice. I have said it before, build the AAC into a great conference, USF is in this on the ground floor. If USF goes to P5, last year's abysmal showings in almost all sports will seem trivial in comparison. Become the best of the rest and continue to beat the P5 and be in the top of sports and good things will happen. Stop obsessing over P5.

But what about those big time TV contracts!? And even if we do great things, Tulane and Temple might not be able to keep up...

Is a big time TV contract stopping UConn from winning the NCAAT? Or UCF from beating the BigXII champ? Play well, be patient and STOP OBSESSING.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Is a big time TV contract stopping UConn from winning the NCAAT? Or UCF from beating the BigXII champ? Play well, be patient and STOP OBSESSING.

Spot on, Slick. Do I see a pig flying by my office window? :D