• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

ibeatanorexia.jpg

Awe-some ...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,009
  • Days Won:  469

TMZ baby.

It's an offer sheet, Joe, not a contract. Thought you were smarter than those guys at Deadspin ... Did OA just sign an offer sheet?

Doesn't matter what the title is. A contract is any agreement, verbal or written, that establishes an agreement of the party. The fact that the parties were to sign a more complete contract later is fine but this document is what established the rights and obligations of the parties as to each other in the interim.

But facts are, they didn't sign a more complete contract, did they? Bottom line to me, was Masiello ever the head coach of the USF Bulls?

Not disagreeing with you. Just noting that legally that whatever the document is titled it is the contract until superseded by something else.

Yeah, I worded that response wrong .... but that raises another question, was there another legal document from USF to SM after that one?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It's an offer sheet, Joe, not a contract. Thought you were smarter than those guys at Deadspin ... Did OA just sign an offer sheet?

Doesn't matter what the title is. A contract is any agreement, verbal or written, that establishes an agreement of the party. The fact that the parties were to sign a more complete contract later is fine but this document is what established the rights and obligations of the parties as to each other in the interim.

But facts are, they didn't sign a more complete contract, did they? Bottom line to me, was Masiello ever the head coach of the USF Bulls?

Not disagreeing with you. Just noting that legally that whatever the document is titled it is the contract until superseded by something else.

Yeah, I worded that response wrong .... but that raises another question, was there another legal document from USF to SM after that one?

There would have to be a formal notice of the contract (offer) being revoked and why.  I doubt it will ever come out as it doesn't matter

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

There would have to be a formal notice of the contract (offer) being revoked and why.  I doubt it will ever come out as it doesn't matter

maybe the guy at the Marriott has a copy

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

How did deadspin get the document?

If not via FOIA, it makes me wonder if someone broke the law.

How did deadspin get the document?

If not via FOIA, it makes me wonder if someone broke the law.

Which law?

Neither did this one but it came out ...  B)

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

I think the most important thing we've learned from this thread is that USF desperately needs a law school! We have quite a few "internet lawyers" on this board that need some formal training.