• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AND PEOPLE SAY WE HAVE GREEN AND GOLD GOGGLES?!?!?!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

3 star according to who?

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=6317798

But it looks like he may've been dropped to 3 late in the season.  There are 4 rating services, and they vary a lot, so no point in debating.

Look, UCF has a good class, but it's not just USF had more slots.  Scout show USF's avg star as 2.9, UCF as 2.6.

I think many are surprised that UCF didn't get a better haul, with that #10 finish, that's all.  But, time will tell.

Not sure who UCF has behind Bortles, but they've got a good RB behind Storm, and for whatever reason, UCF seems to keep a good stable of RBs.

Storm had the ability to make people miss.  The freshman was a pretty good power runner, but I think his limitations will be exposed with a weaker QB if they don't come up with a quality change of pace back.

His limitations won't be exposed in the NCAA as he has declared for the NFL. He was a transfer with 1 year of eligibility left. But then you obviously knew that, right?

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Someone needs to move this off of here and on to the State of Florida board

Meh.  It's relevant to recruiting, only the people that follow recruiting will be interested, and it is the time of year when we aren't going to get much other recruiting news so it isn't in the way here.  I don't see any real reason to move it.

We were hoping you might follow the thread over. Kind of like a trail of bread crumbs in an enchanted forest

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

3 star according to who?

But it looks like he may've been dropped to 3 late in the season.  There are 4 rating services, and they vary a lot, so no point in debating.

Look, UCF has a good class, but it's not just USF had more slots.  Scout show USF's avg star as 2.9, UCF as 2.6.

I think many are surprised that UCF didn't get a better haul, with that #10 finish, that's all.  But, time will tell.

Not sure who UCF has behind Bortles, but they've got a good RB behind Storm, and for whatever reason, UCF seems to keep a good stable of RBs.

Storm had the ability to make people miss.  The freshman was a pretty good power runner, but I think his limitations will be exposed with a weaker QB if they don't come up with a quality change of pace back.

His limitations won't be exposed in the NCAA as he has declared for the NFL. He was a transfer with 1 year of eligibility left. But then you obviously knew that, right?

Let's try this again.

The freshman was a pretty good power runner, but I think his limitations will be exposed with a weaker QB if they don't come up with a quality change of pace back.

Have you figured it out now, or do you need a picture?

Edited by ShadowBull

trying to understand what you write like reading graffiti.Maybe you would do better with pictures

Maybe when you graduate elementary school you will have better reading comprehension.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 star according to who?

But it looks like he may've been dropped to 3 late in the season. There are 4 rating services, and they vary a lot, so no point in debating.

Look, UCF has a good class, but it's not just USF had more slots. Scout show USF's avg star as 2.9, UCF as 2.6.

I think many are surprised that UCF didn't get a better haul, with that #10 finish, that's all. But, time will tell.

Storm had the ability to make people miss. The freshman was a pretty good power runner, but I think his limitations will be exposed with a weaker QB if they don't come up with a quality change of pace back.

Let's try this again.

The freshman was a pretty good power runner, but I think his limitations will be exposed with a weaker QB if they don't come up with a quality change of pace back.

Have you figured it out now, or do you need a picture?

So you're not talking about Storm? It was hard to tell by the way you used words like "behind" and "freshman."

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I guess "freshman" was confusing and difficult to understand. 

Or maybe some people think only freshmen who transferred can declare for the draft.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Clear as day Shadow was talking about the freshman.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

No shocker. The Cracker is the only soul who can decipher Data's Gibberish.

:facepalm: 

So you're not talking about Storm? It was hard to tell by the way you used words like "behind" and "freshman."