• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you ready?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Part 2 is the State of USF Athletics, financially speaking, and the enormous problems due to Little Big Man's complete and utterly disastrous mismanagement.  What I'm really ready for however, is the need to hear from Southshore26 or USFMikeB about the wonders of Doug Woolard right about now. That to me would the cherry on this delicious afternoon. 

If that is true why didn't they just fire him why keep him till June?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Part 2 is the State of USF Athletics, financially speaking, and the enormous problems due to Little Big Man's complete and utterly disastrous mismanagement.  What I'm really ready for however, is the need to hear from Southshore26 or USFMikeB about the wonders of Doug Woolard right about now. That to me would the cherry on this delicious afternoon. 

LOL... you never learn... I never said I supported DW.... simply said that you come off as an ass in most of your comments... which you've again proven in this post. 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

LOL... you never learn... I never said I supported DW.... simply said that you come off as an ass in most of your comments... which you've again proven in this post. 

You wear a trench coat as your normal attire right?..... constantly pulling the drapes apart and exposing yourself as the crude rube that you are.  Congrats buddy you did it again!!  

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

This thread delivers

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Doug Woolard fired and Brad appointed interim Athletic Director working reomtely from AZ. Triple B to become new TBP Administrator.
I'd like to point out that this is still within the realm of possibility. Edited by Bullphin

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Everyone needs to give bausfkid a +1 for his rep. He's earned it.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Everyone needs to give bausfkid a +1 for his rep. He's earned it.

He certainly has. DW's departure began at the Vegas tourney over the holidays and his OP began Jan. 4th.  He may have had a buddy at the Vegas tourney or maybe he was there. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

So McMurphy mentioned dissatisfaction with revenue sports as the reason for the move. Can you believe it? Cray-cray, right?

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

So rat-boy mentioned dissatisfaction with revenue sports as the reason for the move. Can you believe it? Cray-cray, right?

I guess nobody pointed out that Oracle story about how great everything is right now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

It was not nothing. It was something. Kudos to you and my bad.