• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you ready?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Credit to the original pot stirrer.  I would have much preferred a stadium though  :GoBulls:

The OCS is pretty much off the table right now. A lot will have to do with what the new AD will want. So we can forget about the OCS for the time being. I wonder if they still plan to build an indoor practice facility now. Changes are here.  New direction. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

While we're waiting for the other snow boot to drop, more girls of the off-season

497281935_045.jpg

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Maybe we are headed to the sunbelt

We're already here
Like my first donkey show in TJ; just an awful thing

"First"???

You went back for more?

Not sure which is worse, never going or going twice...

Who said I went back; first can also mean last. Didn't you ever have dates go terribly wrong :-)

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Hahahaha, nice poke Brad.  No inside information at all.  Just a fan who pays attention.  I haven't been on campus in over 4 months.  More is happening right around you, but you, like most, do not read the signs. 

When I predicted a 4 and 8 season I was called a, "garbage, troll fan".  I was close, but it was a miss.  The signs were in place for a 4 -8 season.

When I called victory vs. Cincy, again I was called things reserved for UCF fans.

Now, I give you this thread and you act like I'm a mole at USF.

C'mon man, really. "I know something you don't"? 

Go back and read. More importantly listen and look at things logically.  I've always liked this board and gleaning information and commentary about all things USF.  I love my Bulls and want them to go undefeated in every sport every year. 

I'm a proud USF Bull as my educational foundation has provided me many, many opportunities in life. 

Everyone have a great weekend.  Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

USF fires Doug Woolard after realizing that all of his decisions were made with a magic 8 ball.

This one was nearly spot on ... may even have been perfectly so. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

Hahahaha, nice poke Brad.  No inside information at all.  Just a fan who pays attention.  I haven't been on campus in over 4 months.  More is happening right around you, but you, like most, do not read the signs. 

When I predicted a 4 and 8 season I was called a, "garbage, troll fan".  I was close, but it was a miss.  The signs were in place for a 4 -8 season.

When I called victory vs. Cincy, again I was called things reserved for UCF fans.

Now, I give you this thread and you act like I'm a mole at USF.

C'mon man, really. "I know something you don't"? 

Go back and read. More importantly listen and look at things logically.  I've always liked this board and gleaning information and commentary about all things USF.  I love my Bulls and want them to go undefeated in every sport every year. 

I'm a proud USF Bull as my educational foundation has provided me many, many opportunities in life. 

Everyone have a great weekend.  Go Bulls!

I wasn't saying anything derogatory about you.  You never spilled the beans on what your secret was.  Hem did.  Just identifying the difference.  Just like V5 coming out and dropping their big story instead of waiting until next week.  It's one thing to have the feeling or read the signs, it's another to put it in writing.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

USF fires Doug Woolard after realizing that all of his decisions were made with a magic 8 ball.

This one was nearly spot on ... may even have been perfectly so. 

LOL

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Too be fair, back in November...

Judy is already in process to hire Doug's replacement

Do tell...inquiring minds yada yada.

I thought it was widely known. She is hiring an athletic director in waiting for when Woolard retires anticipated to be in the next year

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/94309-usf-athletics-and-doug-woolard-by-the-numbers/?hl=waiting#entry1228690

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

So, AD-in-waiting didn't happen.  Maybe they couldn't find one to agree to the terms.  However, this breaking news has been rumored since November.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

So, AD-in-waiting didn't happen. Maybe they couldn't find one to agree to the terms. However, this breaking news has been rumored since November.

Nothing earth shattering