• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There is hope for this team in the future.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

As ugly as these games have been, and they have been UGLY, the offense has been able to move the ball with White at QB. 

White is a true freshman, and he plays like it, but you have to think he will only get better given a full offseason in Taggart's system. He is accurate and sees the field well. His interceptions have been a result of forcing passes that aren't there when we need quick scores late in the game.

The same could be said for the penalties. Taggart knows this is unacceptable. The illegal formations and false starts can be fixed (not sure about Lynch's or Price's issues). 

I'm not an optimist, we are likely going to get buried by UCF, and it will be rock bottom. However, I see where Taggart is trying to take this team, it's just going to take longer than 10 games to get there.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699

He's taken this team nowhere and has shown no improvement. White is 0-3 and has 7+ turnovers in 3 games. That is not any better than the other 3 qbs

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,029
  • Days Won:  38

They need to really market this angle and explain it to fans. The fan enthusiasm is super low at these games. Everyone that's left is pulling for them...

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

There are zero playmakers at any of the skill positions and the ones there now are slow on top of no playmaking ability.

Recruit, Recruit, Recruit is the only way to fix it.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

They need to really market this angle and explain it to fans. The fan enthusiasm is super low at these games. Everyone that's left is pulling for them...

Fan enthusiasm is low because the product on the field is painfully boring.  There are more people in the stadium playing with their cell phones than watching the game.

If they were losing like 35-31, at least it would be somewhat exciting.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He's taken this team nowhere and has shown no improvement. White is 0-3 and has 7+ turnovers in 3 games. That is not any better than the other 3 qbs

the turnovers aren't better, but the yardard & catchable passes (especially what should be easy ones) are.  I'm not thrilled at all, but I see him as MUCH better than Floyd & Eveld.  Jury is out on Bench, as I thought he showed promise.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

As ugly as these games have been, and they have been UGLY, the offense has been able to move the ball with White at QB. 

White is a true freshman, and he plays like it, but you have to think he will only get better given a full offseason in Taggart's system. He is accurate and sees the field well. His interceptions have been a result of forcing passes that aren't there when we need quick scores late in the game.

The same could be said for the penalties. Taggart knows this is unacceptable. The illegal formations and false starts can be fixed (not sure about Lynch's or Price's issues). 

I'm not an optimist, we are likely going to get buried by UCF, and it will be rock bottom. However, I see where Taggart is trying to take this team, it's just going to take longer than 10 games to get there.

This may be the most inaccurate post I have ever read.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011

Please, do explain.

Taggart was handed a turd and is trying to turn it into a winning team. It isn't going to happen overnight.

This team is bad, really bad, but it will get better.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

+1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

Please, do explain.

Taggart was handed a turd and is trying to turn it into a winning team. It isn't going to happen overnight.

This team is bad, really bad, but it will get better.

All fans of new coaches say they inherited turds. We are the WORST TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.