• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There is hope for this team in the future.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,576
  • Days Won:  423

I am bracing myself for absolute rock bottom against UCF.

Get real. Nothing is lower than the largest deficit loss in history to a 1AA/FCS team ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

Get real. Nothing is lower than the largest deficit loss in history to a 1AA/FCS team ...

Plus writing them a check for $450,000

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

This

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,576
  • Days Won:  423

Plus writing them a check for $450,000

We got a bargain ... UF paid GSU $550K.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Too many turnovers for Mr white. I don't care if he's a freshman or not. CWT is ******** the bed. He has enough talent to win most of these games

But, but, but after the Houston game he was pronounced the best all time QB at USF by some on here. 

In the Houston game, I believe they chose to play zone against us, which was not a wise decision, and White was able to find soft spots in the zone. 

Memphis and SMU on the other hand played a lot more man coverage and frankly we have no WR that can consistently beat man coverage.  That's why I believe White is struggling more.  Look for the same from UCF(God help us this will be ugly) and Rutgers.

When White has receivers that can get open in man coverage and an Oline that can run block and pass block better I think he will be fine at QB.

We have them but they are only in on running plays.  Check Duval and Mutt, if they're in we're running.  It's so predictable and was yesterday.  If I was an opposing DC, that's how I would call my defenses.  

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I went back and watched the 1st and goal debacle on ESPN3.  Yes, I am glutton for punishment.  Left it on to watch the punt return.  CDunk did some good stuff there.

Then was the two point conversion.  Whoever was doing the color analysis called the play as soon as they lined up.  When it predictably failed, he went on to say that everyone in football knows when that play is going to be called now, and it is easily stopped with zone coverage.  He said it's a play that doesn't work anymore because the defense expects it and they quickly adjust.

That isn't the type of "creativity" I expected when Taggart was brought on board.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

I went back and watched the 1st and goal debacle on ESPN3.  Yes, I am glutton for punishment.  Left it on to watch the punt return.  CDunk did some good stuff there.

Then was the two point conversion.  Whoever was doing the color analysis called the play as soon as they lined up.  When it predictably failed, he went on to say that everyone in football knows when that play is going to be called now, and it is easily stopped with zone coverage.  He said it's a play that doesn't work anymore because the defense expects it and they quickly adjust.

That isn't the type of "creativity" I expected when Taggart was brought on board.

Great point. I remember them saying how lame a call that was.