• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There is hope for this team in the future.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I see nothing to point to from this offense to build upon.

White has moved the ball to the opponents 40. Nothing more.

People in this country don't like watch soccer because there is no scoring. We take 8 minute drives to move the ball to the opponents 40 then either punt the ball or try 52 yard field field goals. We score less times than they do in a soccer game. No wonder why no one wants to watch our games.

Not only are we losing, but there is zero entertainment value with this team. No star power, no exciting players, an unexciting coach.

This team has no personality, no heart and no identity.

Everyone from the coaching staff to the players look like they are going through the motions of playing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Days Won:  12

So lets say it takes 20 games. Thats the tail end of 2015 until the problems are fixed. Meanwhile UCF is going to a bcs bowl game. And woolard still has a job how?

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

There is absolutely NO hope for this team as long as Coach Willie Kraggart is leading it. Please explain to me how we can expect to win after the nonsense that occurred once we were first and goal from the 2 with 6:39 left in the game.  Kraggart makes Kragholtz look like a coaching savant.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I see nothing to point to from this offense to build upon.

White has moved the ball to the opponents 40. Nothing more.

People in this country don't like watch soccer because there is no scoring. We take 8 minute drives to move the ball to the opponents 40 then either punt the ball or try 52 yard field field goals. We score less times than they do in a soccer game. No wonder why no one wants to watch our games.

Not only are we losing, but there is zero entertainment value with this team. No star power, no exciting players, an unexciting coach.

This team has no personality, no heart and no identity.

Everyone from the coaching staff to the players look like they are going through the motions of playing.

I agree with you, this team is beyond boring and I don't see much hope for next year being much better.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

How do u you know it will get better. 

How do you know there is hope. 

You don't. I don't see it. This team is pathetic and boring. Unwatchable for all but the most die hard of die yards

This program is going nowhere and very little if any improvement is being made. Time to face the facts. This team would lose to 20 or 30 FCS teams. Maybe more. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Days Won:  12

Im so mentally and financially tired of hope. Ive had hope since 2007.

Hope is a ****** strategy. How about some action...

I couldn't have picked a better season to dump my season tickets.

Just imagine how many more people are going to dump theirs after this year. They need to discount tickets and give away free cases of beer to each game

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

Redshirt freshman backup QB Neal Burcham only played a few snaps in ONE game prior to tonite. He came in and shredded our defense for 100 yards passing and a TD. Other than one Hail Mary at the end of the game, we couldn't do ANYTHING. This team is terrible and CWT can't coach them. He makes poor play calls and our team is too dumb/unable to execute them.

Redshirt freshman backup QB Neal Burcham only played a few snaps in ONE game prior to tonite. He came in and shredded our defense for 100 yards passing and a TD. Other than one Hail Mary at the end of the game, we couldn't do ANYTHING. This team is terrible and CWT can't coach them. He makes poor play calls and our team is too dumb/unable to execute them.

Maybe cwt should just recruit and let someone else run the offense

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

This team and program have no hope and has lost what few fans they have. At least last year people cared enough to boo holtz. People have gone past caring anymore. I seriously question whether taggart will ever get it done. NO improvement is being made. In fact it continues to get worse. I take back my previous statement. This team would lose to 50 FCS teams right now. Seriously. This is a fact