• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OK I am sold Mike White is the real deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

Just glad more of us are sold on White. We will be fine at QB now. Just have to give him more support. But now we can know that we have the QB for USF. 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Let's not get carried away here. The kid had an impressive first game.

As Sanjay said, let's see 2 in a row out of him.

More importantly, a win would be nice too.

Good between the 20s doesn't win games.

Nice start, but let's wait to see him do it game in, game out.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Kid played great. From what we've seen latey from our QBs, the kid looked like Peyton Manning in comparrisson.

Our offense moved the ball and he was able to find his open receivers that nobody could find all year.. We even found the end zone, multiple times! I'm thrilled to see offensive production.

Can't wait to see him in person at the Memphis game.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

What I really liked...

Some have said that the line blocked better for him... actually, they didn't have to. He was decisive. The ball came out quick. He made quick decisions and accurate passes. I was very impressed with White, I hope that he continues to improve, he could be something special. As it stands, if he doesn't improve at all, he is still worlds better than everyone else that we have thrown out there this year.

Another thing that impressed me was that he took ownership. You could tell that he got mad at himself when he made a bad read or missed a throw. He looks like he wants to be perfect. Having that drive to be flawless makes for a great competitor. I hope that the toilet swirl that has been our program for the last three years doesn't suck that out of him.

Congrats Mike White, you earned a bunch of fans last night. Keep working kid.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

He has some leadership of the team that you don't see usually from a true freshman. That was the first time all year we looked like a offense.

Get this kid some more playmakers on both sides of the ball and we will have a pretty dangerous team in a few years.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Although there are times when coaching takes over half the clock to get a play in, it seemed to me that White was calling the plays quicker than the others. Didn't seem confused by the defense in front him.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

He has some leadership of the team that you don't see usually from a true freshman. That was the first time all year we looked like a offense.

Get this kid some more playmakers on both sides of the ball and we will have a pretty dangerous team in a few years.

I completely agree, let's just hope our fan base and big time donors don't call for CWT's job before he has time to rid our program of the Holtz New Error smell.

That's probably going to be more difficult to get rid of than the MRSA outbreak over at One Buc Place

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

So I am going out on a limb here but we all agree it was worth burning his redshirt ?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

What I really liked...

Some have said that the line blocked better for him... actually, they didn't have to. He was decisive. The ball came out quick. He made quick decisions and accurate passes. I was very impressed with White, I hope that he continues to improve, he could be something special. As it stands, if he doesn't improve at all, he is still worlds better than everyone else that we have thrown out there this year.

Another thing that impressed me was that he took ownership. You could tell that he got mad at himself when he made a bad read or missed a throw. He looks like he wants to be perfect. Having that drive to be flawless makes for a great competitor. I hope that the toilet swirl that has been our program for the last three years doesn't suck that out of him.

Congrats Mike White, you earned a bunch of fans last night. Keep working kid.

him reading the D and getting the ball out quick makes a huge difference in how the o-line looks.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Michael White, Jr. â€@MW_514 8h

I would go to battle with my boys any day of the week. Proud of how we fought. #BullStrong