• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am horrified by this team

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Things keep going the way the program has, this board may join Bulls Heaven.

This board is bigger than a football program ...

LOL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I hope Bulls Outfitter makes it. I ran merchandise for football in our 4-7 C-USA year. I watched it dry up as the season went along. In general, football loses don't lead to lots of t-shirt and hat sales.

Edited by Mike Stuben

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I think Craig is diversified. When I was there he ran a fastsigns or something similar too.

I may need to diversify into new message boards.

Maybe I'll open a sadomasochist site and invite the "hardcore" fans.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You should dabble in research paper sharing for a bit. Like how American beer companies had to bootleg during Prohibition.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

The team is horrifying.

I don't care anymore. I'm slowly learning how to detach emotions from this team.

After losing to FAU... Really there are no words.

Is it talent?

Coaching?

Just un-developed talent?

It must be some combination of everything. I do not believe McNeese or FAU has more talented individuals on average, than USF. Likely, our coaches past and present haven failed miserably to develope it into what it should be.

Why can't the coaches turn this ship around? This awful performance cannot be solely from a lack of talented players, some blame must fall on the coaches.

I have to question what Taggart and crew have been doing all this time. The results indicate it has been nothing worthwhile.

I do like Taggart's attitude however and I think he will be able to adapt to his circumstance and change the trajectory of this team, but so far he still has his work cut out for him. Taggart I do not think will become defeated emotionally the way Holtz was, and this is why I think Taggart can eventually lead this team out of the whole we are in, but it looks like he may have to change his approach a little bit.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Right now, I find more entertainment in the Prohibition discussion... :baghead:

Looking forward to the turnaround.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I think Craig is diversified. When I was there he ran a fastsigns or something similar too.

I may need to diversify into new message boards.

Maybe I'll open a sadomasochist site and invite the "hardcore" fans.

Oh cool. Just remember, I prefer the hot green fluffy hand cuffs, the spike leather choke collar, and dark green thong, banana.gif

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

The biggest problem with the team comes down to the QB. If we had a great QB who could make the passes and not turn the ball over, then we'd be 2-1, maybe even 3-0. We need a great QB in this class that can play as a true frosh. The QB's turning the ball over has generated so many points for our opponents. I'm not crazy, if we had a good QB, we's be at least 2-1 right now.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The biggest problem with the team comes down to the QB. If we had a great QB who could make the passes and not turn the ball over, then we'd be 2-1, maybe even 3-0. We need a great QB in this class that can play as a true frosh. The QB's turning the ball over has generated so many points for our opponents. I'm not crazy, if we had a good QB, we's be at least 2-1 right now.

I can't think of many QBs that would perform well with the issues we have on the OL and with the WRs

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I have to somewhat disagree...while QB needs work, the real problem is with the offensive line...they can run block at least for a half but completely struggle in pass pro...bad oline...bad offense

Edited by BiggTipp