• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF v. FAU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

Why is Bench the great salvation...

Because the other two suck...

For all know Bench sucks also.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

No option is a very savory one. Just gotta go with what we have for now, which to me is Eveld until Bench proves he can run the offense. I don't want him out there until he can run it, or he'll kill their spirits just like Floyd did. Clearly with all the running plays on his series @ MSU, he wasn't ready for the full gig. I think he'll play, just think it's best to start Eveld with FAU.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Eveld might be the most boring QB in college football history.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,986
  • Days Won:  12

Hell yes we will win. I bet we cover the spread. 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Owl fan here, I think this game will be close. Neither of our teams have been great on offense, but the defense has been decent. Like you guys we are also still trying to find our qb. I'm predicting a 9-6 score, all field goals. I'm 50/50 on the victor, it could go either way but since I'm behind enemy lines.....Go Owls!

Edit: if anyone is interested, the owlsnest is our main message board

Who are the two players on offense and defense we should be most concerned about?

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Agree that this is a must win on all levels.  On the flip side, this is FAU's best opportunity to beat USF and would be a huge victory for their program, which they emulated after our program.

We are a long ways from 2007, but I was at that game at Lockhart Stadium and it was a very close one up until the very end.  We had a great team in 2007. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  83
  • Days Won:  0

Agree that this is a must win on all levels.  On the flip side, this is FAU's best opportunity to beat USF and would be a huge victory for their program, which they emulated after our program.

We are a long ways from 2007, but I was at that game at Lockhart Stadium and it was a very close one up until the very end.  We had a great team in 2007. 

Bulls 31-10.  While it would be a big win for the, ask any FAU fan and they will tell you they emulated Miami's program.  Not USF.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Bulls 31-10.  While it would be a big win for the, ask any FAU fan and they will tell you they emulated Miami's program.  Not USF.

Oh, the shame. A Knights fan has more faith in our ability to score than I do...but I hope he's right.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Knaggit41 is wrong as usual:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1996-12-04/news/9612030239_1_fau-football-program-boca-raton-campus

FAU hopes to draw on the experience of the University of South Florida in Tampa, which has been preparing for several years to launch a football program. USF, which supports the sport's $1.4 million annual budget with increased student fees, will play its first Division I schedule next fall.

• Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

I know the game is at RJS, but has anybody been to the new-ish on campus FAU stadium? fl-fau-stadium-tou_1088125a_1.jpg

Yeah, it's a nice little stadium.

I absolutely loved the owl noises they pump out of the PA. It's hilarious

I may be risking a lot of angry posts here, but count me among those who think that all mascots are kind of goofy. Might as well make it fun and embrace the goofiness with owl sounds.

At least we have Owls native to Florida.   Never seen a Knight that was native.