• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

If we pound FAU I might get optimistic right now just cautious. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

We'll beat FAU if we played like we did today. They're awful. This team is worse than last years and the AAC schedule isn't favorable.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

We'll beat FAU if we played like we did today. They're awful. This team is worse than last years and the AAC schedule isn't favorable.

SMU is about to lose to Montana st. Houston and Memphis look poor. UConn looks horrible.

How is the AAC schedule not favorable? I guess playing Temple instead of Louisville would've been nice.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

We lost to McNeese State...Our defense that everyone is excited about, had similar results as Western Michigan who just lost to I-AA Nicholls state.

My point is, the road in front of us might seem easy, but we're not anything close to a good football team right now. I don't see 6 wins this year. I'd like to see us make some strides on offense. Shaw did today. Time to get Floyd/Bench/white in there

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Oh yeah, Marcus Shaw was a stud today. He was excellent in blitz pickup too. He looked like a pro caliber back. Think spelling him with Pierre is wise, but he's going to have a great year.

This kid plays old school football..........in your face, I'll run right the F over you cockiness.  I like it and wish that attitude was contagious and many others would catch it (offensive line, receivers [especially Davis], & QB).

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

SMU is about to lose to Montana st. Houston and Memphis look poor. UConn looks horrible.

How is the AAC schedule not favorable? I guess playing Temple instead of Louisville would've been nice.

SMU, Houston, Memphis, and UCONN fans are looking at their schedule right now and saying the same thing about us.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,783
  • Days Won:  3

This offense got better this week. 

It will continue to improve as all of the qbs improve at game speed. 

I had hoped to see Bench throw the ball, but right now all we need is a QB that can see the field.  It will come, and before this season ends.  I see a strong finish and a bowl game. 

Go ahead and bash this idea, but in December I want to either eat my words or rub it in every ****** fan's face on this board!

Either way I'm fine with it, are you?

I hope you are right, but I know better. None of these guys, with this offensive line, will enjoy any consistent major college football success. An occasional win? Maybe. But no way is the team going bowling this year.

Have you seen the schedule?

Bingo.  We have 8 win-able games if we play like this.  We will win 6 of them and lose 2 of them because of all the things the negative ******** here say. 

Bench will be the QB at the end of the season.  Taggart knows that and is just trying to stay safe and give us a chance as he stands on the sideline and learns. 

We will have running plays for 75% of the plays and when he throws he will be able to see the field. 

Mark it, bitches!

Consider it marked. 

The offense got better...all evidence to the contrary, unless you count multiple field goals, no TD's, dropped (if not outright missed passes) and overthrown passes and a fumble turned into a touchdown as improvement. About those eight winnable games, amigo...I'm sticking with my preseason tally of four wins (where I'm already wrong, McSU I had picked as a win)....now I'm down to FAU, SMU & Memphis. 

:FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Does Taggart know how to run the option?

Did you watch Bench run it?  Did you watch the game?

Hard to tell if that was a read option or running for his life. There are a lot of different option plays that use backs and WRs, 2 players, 3 players, etc..

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Eveld actually ran the option one time that I remember...it was when an MSU linebacker blitzed in untouched and met Shaw as Eveld handed it to him as slowly as if he was underwater.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

How about we let a few more games play out?