• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

We should have won, somehow people find comfort in maybe beating teams like Memphis and UConn in conference. I don't get it.

Umm we don't have a qb, our oline is avg at best and we don't have much talent at WR so yeah I guess that offense should have scored a bunch 

vs a top 10 defense.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

If we can improve each game like we did today we will win our share of conference games.

Week to week improvement.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

And again in this thread- Todd Chandler is a freak. Look at the agility of this big guy.

He should make plays every game.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Great improvement, still a way to go, but great improvement...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848

Time for Bench. Eveld is good kid. Smart. Knows when to throw away. But Eveld has slow feet and slow release and our oline can't protect him in the pocket.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

We have a delusional fan base. This is a 2-3 win team - period. While the defense showed up today let's not forget than Michigan State also has offensive issues and this group is just a week removed from having 45 points hung on it by an unranked FCS team. Finally, this offense is completely inept - there is no passing game to speak of. The play calling by the coaches confirms that.

Our best chance to win is that even a one-dimensional approach will still generate enough of a running game to put occasional points on the board and keep our defense off the field and can avoid getting worn down. This team is not talented or disciplined enough to be consistent in any aspect of their game.

While I commend people for being optimistic you also need to caution against flat out lying to yourself.

I agree that a good portion of our fan-base is not being objective, that being said...we're rebuilding.

Taggart was thrown into a really bad situation and no wins is a legit possibility. I just want to see the coaching improve. I still can't believe he left Eveld out there to sink...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

Shaw looks good

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

This was a 1 point game at the half. Stop acting like its last week.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529

This offense got better this week. 

It will continue to improve as all of the qbs improve at game speed. 

I had hoped to see Bench throw the ball, but right now all we need is a QB that can see the field.  It will come, and before this season ends.  I see a strong finish and a bowl game. 

Go ahead and bash this idea, but in December I want to either eat my words or rub it in every ****** fan's face on this board!

Either way I'm fine with it, are you?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

By the looks of it, our passing game will not be a major factor. With that being said, Steven Bench came in today and ran a few read option plays and actually gained some positive yardage. I would start him, and that gives us another dimension to our running game that seems to be pretty decent. I will take any pass completions as an added bonus.