• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Davis has to sit.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

lmao he was going to get destroyed on that pass..and it wasn't even for a first down since it was a 4th down play I believe...it was horrible..you guys are being so critical of someone who is not a reason why we have lost games. You guys wanted BJ Daniels benched for Flloyd last year. You guys are clueless. Cant get our wr the ball in space cause our offense sucks and you want to blame the kid. It is not Davis fault and calling for him to be benched is a horrible idea.

Thanks for the great analysis.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

lmao he was going to get destroyed on that pass..and it wasn't even for a first down since it was a 4th down play I believe...it was horrible..you guys are being so critical of someone who is not a reason why we have lost games. You guys wanted BJ Daniels benched for Flloyd last year. You guys are clueless. Cant get our wr the ball in space cause our offense sucks and you want to blame the kid. It is not Davis fault and calling for him to be benched is a horrible idea.

It wasn't for a first down?  Perhaps you should look at that play again, since he was standing at the first down marker when he pulled his hands back.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That said, I haven't really seen the lack of effort today except maybe that last pass but it wasn't a good throw.

He gave up on INT for a TD.

He also gave up on the 4th and 5 play. That pass was certainly one that should have been caught.

That said, I haven't really seen the lack of effort today except maybe that last pass but it wasn't a good throw.

He gave up on INT for a TD.

He also gave up on the 4th and 5 play. That pass was certainly one that should have been caught.

My quote was before the 4th and 5 play.  Which is why I amended it later.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Days Won:  0

Bottom line is this team improved. I look forward to more. Its only been 1 week. GO BULLS

+1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I don't blame Andre. O line can rarely buy any amount of time for the QB and when they do the QB play is less than stellar. I can understand why he's frustrated. 

That said, ****** attitude cannot be tolerated. Let's see some more Dunkley.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Agreed. I was so hyped about this kid a few years ago. Has been really disappointing the lately. Really hope he turns it around. Needs a fire lit under him. Wish I could see him at practice and observe his body language there too.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  2

I was at the game.  Davis CLEARLY gave up on those two pass plays and they should have been caught.  It was up on the big board and all 3 of my friends who did not go to USF commented.  The boy should be sat, regardless of talent.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I am sure that you will see a hungrier Davis this week. No way Taggart  tolerates his lack of effort going forward.

Davis and all of our wide receivers are extremely frustrated.  

I am sure that you will see a hungrier Davis this week. No way Taggart  tolerates his lack of effort going forward.

Davis and all of our wide receivers are extremely frustrated.  

You would think frustrated receivers would work harder to catch the few passes that are catchable.