• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Davis has to sit.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I understand that he maybe was not all into the game the 4th quarter Saturday. The problem is, how do you keep interest after 3 quarters of crappy QB play. Evelds delivery is to long and slow, he reads a defense like it is a quantum physics book, and he crouches when he throws getting more balls on the Dlines hands then his WRs. I imagine it gets frustrating being open all games and not having a QB that can even get a ball past the dline.

I hape anybody but Eveld or Floyd is the QB this week. They both sucks so we should see what Bench or White can do with some experience.

If he can't keep interested in the game, or lets frustration cause him not to try and catch balls thrown to him...well, it's not excusable. Those traits have no place on the field.

Also, did you see Davis (or any WR) "open all game"? I saw stout coverage from what I could on ESPNU, and several folks who were at the game verified that. I don't think he was open much at all.

I'll keep beating this drum...I think we all need to accept that Eveld is our best option. Is he not great?...of course. Does he suck?...I wouldn't say that, but I could see how someone would. Regardless of our opinions, CWT thinks he's the best option right now and his post-game comments seem to indicate we'll see mostly Eveld next week as well. Time to move past denial into acceptance.

I saw 2 plays when we were on the goal line late in the first half where Eveld was moving to the sideline while you could see Davis on the back of the endzone all by himself. While watching the game you could see WRs open but Eveld not throwing the ball. The kid sucks and when any WR is playing with a crappy QB they loose interest. it happens to any athlete in any sport. Anybody that speaks differently is only kidding themselves.
Maybe Eveld and Floyd lost interest because Andre is routinely quitting on plays? Edited by WWMJD

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I can understand the frustration, it's all part of maturing, but kid has to grow up if he wants to stay on the field. Regardless of the QB, if you know you're #1 or 2 on a play, you empty the bottle and show everyone on your team how much you want it. You can't let up with the ball in the air.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I can understand the frustration, it's all part of maturing, but kid has to grow up if he wants to stay on the field. Regardless of the QB, if you know you're #1 or 2 on a play, you empty the bottle and show everyone on your team how much you want it. You can't let up with the ball in the air.

This. +1