• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Davis has to sit.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I think he is pissed that he has had Floyd and Eveld throwing the ball AT him. 

He wants Bench, and when that happens you see him and Bench light it up when needed.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Bottom line is this team improved. I look forward to more. Its only been 1 week. GO BULLS

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

I almost cant blame the WR. The ball is getting to them so infrequently that when they do get the ball thrown to them they don't know what to do. In all seriousness though the team looks flat and it is hard to blame them. You'd love to see the guys go hard every play, but the qb play has been so awful that it has to take the wind out of their sails. Price, Welch, Davis...no one has gotten anything going. Who are you going to replace them with and what will it matter? The qb play has to improve before we start getting on the WR. Welch dropping those two balls was completely unacceptable especially for someone that is supposed to be a playmaker. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

A lot of the time those guys were draped and by the time they got open Eveld had to throw the ball away. That defense was very aggressive and I think crossed the line on interference and holding more times than they were called.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I almost cant blame the WR. The ball is getting to them so infrequently that when they do get the ball thrown to them they don't know what to do. In all seriousness though the team looks flat and it is hard to blame them. You'd love to see the guys go hard every play, but the qb play has been so awful that it has to take the wind out of their sails. Price, Welch, Davis...no one has gotten anything going. Who are you going to replace them with and what will it matter? The qb play has to improve before we start getting on the WR. Welch dropping those two balls was completely unacceptable especially for someone that is supposed to be a playmaker.

On multiple plays, especially in the 4th quarter, it looked to me like Davis intentionally did not catch the ball to avoid contact.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624

Trust me I saw exactly what you were talking about. He almost has that Randy Moss type personality. It definitely isn't acceptable the way he just shut it down again

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We need passionate, football-smart guys.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

The kid is frustrated he went from BJ DANIELS..who couldn't get him the ball enough and got him the ball a decent amount...TO NEVER BEING ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD GAME AGAIN AT USF!!! One of the most talented players ever to come through usf being wasted. I'd get a little frustrated too which looks like what Willie pulled him off to the side about after eveld threw a pass that hung him out to dry and get smashed... Give him a break. He isn't taking plays off.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

The kid is frustrated he went from BJ DANIELS..who couldn't get him the ball enough and got him the ball a decent amount...TO NEVER BEING ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD GAME AGAIN AT USF!!! One of the most talented players ever to come through usf being wasted. I'd get a little frustrated too which looks like what Willie pulled him off to the side about after eveld threw a pass that hung him out to dry and get smashed... Give him a break. He isn't taking plays off.

This problem was present last year as well. Go back and watch the 4th quarter again and tell me he didn't take any plays off.