• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quarterback?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Watch the tape. He is the only qb thag looked like he had a pair today. I don't need to explain, the evidence is documented.

He had ONE SERIES.

You're reacting to the potential he brings, not what he actually brings.

Well that's true. But realize we already know that the other 2 have 0 potential.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Eveld and Floyd are not starting QB's.

Play Bench vs FAU and get White ready NOW.

O Line didn't help today.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

As brutal as the offense was today, you people have to realize we played against one of the best defenses in the country. The O-line was extremely over matched an could not provide protection. I saw give Eveld another shot next week while getting Bench a little more reps. This team needs consistency from the QB position. This is not the NY Jets.

As brutal as the offense was today, you people have to realize we played against one of the best defenses in the country. The O-line was extremely over matched an could not provide protection. I saw give Eveld another shot next week while getting Bench a little more reps. This team needs consistency from the QB position. This is not the NY Jets.

The Jets are what they are because they stuck with a terrible QB.

Go to Bench. If he does well, he's the guy all year.

If not, you've got enough film to make the call between he and Eveld (because no way Floyd plays again).

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Eveld has shown nothing in his ENTIRE career let alone these past two games to warrant getting another chance to lead this team. Both him and Floyd need to sit their collective asses on the sideline while Bench leads this team. I don't care how bad Bench does, you stick with him the entire season. Floyd's career at USF imo is finished and Eveld graduates at the end of the season.

This QB competition is between Bench, White and whoever we recruit this year. Now is the time to think long term in a rebuilding year. Bench with an entire season of experience is better than sticking with Eveld or Floyd.

Edited by Bulliever. STOP USING OBSCENITIES AND THE LIKE IN ORDER TO NEEDLESSLY PUT DOWN STUDENT-ATHLETES. LAST WARNING

Eveld is dinged too because he's a senior. If Bench is even as good, not better, you go with the Soph.

Floyd would've had 12 turnovers today, in Eveld's defense.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I second Bench.  Eveld has no business even playing division one football and Floyd well he is a turnover machine and would have given MSU 4 or 5 TDs. 

• Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

That pass was from eveld weltch droped

2 of them

The way Taggart defended Eveld post game makes me think he's the guy still.

I hope not. He seems to be a smart kid and mostly avoids mistakes. But he's as immobile as can be and we need a guy who can escape the pocket and makes throws. Eveld looks like he's developed into a decent 7-on-7 QB.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Last week - "oh my god, floyd is terrible look how confident eveld looked when he finally got a chance. No ond could be as bad as floyd."

This week - "oh my god, eveld is terrible look how confident bench lookes when he finally got a chance. No one could do worse than 6 for 24."

I shudder with anticipation what next week holds.