• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tweeted Coach T

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Don't ever let your emotions get the better of you. The fact that CWT tweeted you back has seen his stock slip in my view. Way bigger issues to worry about than an emotional fan.

Child please.

he's a blue collar guy and truly understands how we feel. He wants you to know as personally as he can that he will do his best to right the wrong

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Don't ever let your emotions get the better of you. The fact that CWT tweeted you back has seen his stock slip in my view. Way bigger issues to worry about than an emotional fan.

Child please.

he's a blue collar guy and truly understands how we feel. He wants you to know as personally as he can that he will do his best to right the wrong

Blue collar guys don't Tweet .... This was the only reservation I had about CWT when he came on board. I just think it is more of an unneeded diversion for him .... now especially. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

not sure about the "quality" at safety, would like to see more young guys get a better look at this point

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

The players who go to an FCS football program usually go there for a reason: A football program like USF didn't want them because they aren't good enough for the big leagues. Well, those players who should be of a lesser caliber than our players, sure put a beating on us. Always the hardest to lose to players you're supposedly better than on paper. Some times people under-perform and others over-perform. Guess all we can do now is move on to week 3 and hope we aren't embarrassed again to an FAU team that doesn't typically win many games and just lost 34-6 to UM.

Considering all the players Holtz took that only had FCS offers I wouldn't say we are more talented at this point...

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Feel bad for Coach T and company.  You know he and his family and friends wanted nothing more that to come into the Ray Jay and get a win at home.  His team didn't come to play, plain and simple.   Coach T has every right to be upset and expect them to come to play hard each and every down and game.  I Suspect we will see a different team on Sat in Michigan or some players wont see the Playing field again.  

As Coach says, its time to "Do Something".     I would hate to be the players that he thinks quit on him and their teammates on Sat.  Wont be a fun week of practice.     

We are behind you coach,  Yes you had a flat tire on opening night, but that doesn't mean the Bus is broken down,  Just need to fix the flat tire and get a few spares.

Go Bulls.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

The most disgusting thing for me of the entire game.....was the lack of emotion and energy from the players and the fact the some players "quit" on their teammates. And it's the home opener and the first freaking game of the year with a new head coach that they profess to care about.

What happens when this turns in to 0-5 and 0-6 and so on? Will be lucky if they can be bothered to come out of the locker room for the opening kick.

Almost 24 hours have passed since I witnessed the lay down at Ray Jay and I can still smell the stench.

This will take a long time to get over for me.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I sincerely hope you were classy in your tweet to him, but somehow I don't think that is the case.