• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tweeted Coach T

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Hope you apologized for the harsh words. 

I heard his post game interview he was very pissed.  I like that.  Holtz would have been well

they played tough but we just gotta execute better.  

Any coach that gets his ass handed to him by a paid -to-play team will be pissed, including Holtz.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

If he had a better evaluation of the Qb's I believe this loss would have been easily been avoidable its completely on him, the D gave up when they realized the Offense wasnt going anywhere

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822

If he had a better evaluation of the Qb's I believe this loss would have been easily been avoidable its completely on him, the D gave up when they realized the Offense wasnt going anywhere

I don't buy that. The D was getting man-handled nearly from the start. It was pretty ridiculous how we could not stop the run on first down nearly every time.. The McNeese O-line overpowered our line. It's so easy to go into the "if" game. At the time, Floyd won the job. Coach gave him his second chance after the half (where I assume he had a good earful from coach), and I belive coach Taggart wanted to see how he would respond... He got his answer pretty quickly.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Many emotions. Most negative. But its not the end of the world and classy to have Taggart reach out. Yeah, he's probably in a place he's never been. So are we. But I know we won't be here forever. Maybe he can create a historic comeback.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,986
  • Days Won:  12

I love that I got a pm but its not a cute replacement for a win. Until we are where we need to be this is unacceptable

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653

At least Taggart tweeted back. Dont know if Holtz would have

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That's some sad **** when the best compliment you can give a coach is that he responds to tweets.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653

That's some sad **** when the best compliment you can give a coach is that he responds to tweets.

Was trying to say something positive. I do think CWT is still the man for this job. He will make us better, but needs time. No excuse to lose FCS team.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,074
  • Days Won:  38

Taggart knows what's up. I think the reality is that it's going to take time to reverse the damage done. Holtz will be known forever as the guy that almost ruined the program.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477

I don't buy that. The D was getting man-handled nearly from the start. It was pretty ridiculous how we could not stop the run on first down nearly every time.. The McNeese O-line overpowered our line. It's so easy to go into the "if" game. At the time, Floyd won the job. Coach gave him his second chance after the half (where I assume he had a good earful from coach), and I belive coach Taggart wanted to see how he would respond... He got his answer pretty quickly.

Remember when we used to have defenses that kept us in games, that made opportunities for the offense, that even scored points themselves once in a while?