• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fireworks??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

It was paid for by McNeese State

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It was paid for by McNeese State

:D

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Sadly the Tampa Yankees were away tonight playing in Lakeland. The fireworks were definitely for us.

Wow. If you announce postgame fireworks, you have to shoot them off, no matter how the game ends.

What amazes me is that we didn't know about them. If USF spent money on something like that, it doesn't help sell tickets or increase fan enjoyment if fans miss the show because they didn't know it was coming. I just have to assume that if USF had a postgame firework show we would have heard a PA like this: "Fans, be sure to stick around immediately following tonight's game for a post game firework display." At least 10 times, all through the game.

I hope there is more to this.

Actually the announcement the last two years was to "stay in your seats after the game" for the post game fireworks. Then when we stayed in our seats we could not see the fireworks.

That was a waste last night. I didn't see them until I was driving away.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

We had them, Those few fans that actually stayed got to enjoy them on the way out of the stadium.  

Again it was a major fail by our INEPT Athletic Dept by not telling people about them.

But those who missed them, Its ur own faught, You quit on the team and left early so you missed out.  Guess we now know who actually stayed to support the team to the end. :FIREdevil:

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

We watched the whole fireworks show in lot 1. That was the only entertaining part of the evening.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

We had them, Those few fans that actually stayed got to enjoy them on the way out of the stadium.  

Again it was a major fail by our INEPT Athletic Dept by not telling people about them.

But those who missed them, Its ur own faught, You quit on the team and left early so you missed out.  Guess we now know who actually stayed to support the team to the end. :FIREdevil:

Not true. I stayed to the end, I always do. You cannot see them from lot 6. I heard them go off from my car.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I can see it now......

"Hey. I've got a great idea for the opening game."
"Oh yeah? Let's hear it."
"Since it's the first game with the new coach, and we're sure to beat McNeese State, why don't we surprise everyone with fireworks afterwards."
"Great! It'll really add to the festivities and momentum we have going. What can go wrong?"

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I can see it now......

"Hey. I've got a great idea for the opening game."

"Oh yeah? Let's hear it."

"Since it's the first game with the new coach, and we're sure to beat McNeese State, why don't we surprise everyone with fireworks afterwards."

"Great! It'll really add to the festivities and momentum we have going. What can go wrong?"

:facepalm:

I think that had to have been the idea. Wish they'd have called it off in the third quarter.

Sitting down at the post game tailgate and having fireworks going off in the background when you feel like breaking stuff is not so awesome.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Fireworks weren't at Ray J. Looked like they came from Al Lopez Park. But still added salt to the wound and made you facepalm.

When USF does fireworks they shoot them off from Al Lopez park.

I am going to be real disappointed if we had a firework display but didn't know about it. Maybe it was a firework night for the Tampa Yankees.

Maybe it was promised to season ticket holders that renewed.

:roflmao: