• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CBS/Sports Babe Interview with Jim Louk (AUDIO) Taggart Will Be A Culture Shock This Year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Haven't heard her voice in about 20 years.  She sounds more like The Fabulous Sports Grandma now.  

Seriously. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,767
  • Days Won:  3

Haven't heard her voice in about 20 years.  She sounds more like The Fabulous Sports Grandma now.  

Seriously. 

Well...chronologically speaking, that's pretty close to the mark. While I do appreciate her stamina in dealing with health issues, I just never did enjoy her show. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,767

I was listening in the car before the interview.  she was going through the schedule and didn't seem really hip on USF football exept for the fact that we sucked last year.  She picked us to lose against UCF and Rutgers in addition to the usual suspects (UL, Miami, MSU).  UConn and Cinci were toss-ups.  She even thought we'd lose to Memphis.  Based on what?  Not saying any game is a guaranteed win, but why are people assuming we will lose to UCF, Rutgers, Memphis?  Because we sucked last year?  Because we lost to Ball State and Temple last year? 

The assumption of a loss to UCF is that they are 'that good' coming off last year and we are in the first of our rebuilding years. Those With All The Wisdom are looking at L'ville being the cream of the crop with UCF a close second (again, not one down has been played and we've not hit that 'watershed moment' for any team this season). Rutgers - based strictly on Marie Laveau type thinking - seems to have our number. Memphis? No, I don't really think we'll lose to Memphis. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Ack, I only lasted through the discussion of QB. That voice is like sandpaper!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I was listening in the car before the interview.  she was going through the schedule and didn't seem really hip on USF football exept for the fact that we sucked last year.  She picked us to lose against UCF and Rutgers in addition to the usual suspects (UL, Miami, MSU).  UConn and Cinci were toss-ups.  She even thought we'd lose to Memphis.  Based on what?  Not saying any game is a guaranteed win, but why are people assuming we will lose to UCF, Rutgers, Memphis?  Because we sucked last year?  Because we lost to Ball State and Temple last year? 

Yes - Yes -Yes -Yes and Yes.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I was listening in the car before the interview. she was going through the schedule and didn't seem really hip on USF football exept for the fact that we sucked last year. She picked us to lose against UCF and Rutgers in addition to the usual suspects (UL, Miami, MSU). UConn and Cinci were toss-ups. She even thought we'd lose to Memphis. Based on what? Not saying any game is a guaranteed win, but why are people assuming we will lose to UCF, Rutgers, Memphis? Because we sucked last year? Because we lost to Ball State and Temple last year?

Yes - Yes -Yes -Yes and Yes.

We suck, until we don't

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

She didn't even know that USF opened the season at home.  She has zero credibility in my eyes.  Louk's enthusiasm was pretty refreshing though.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

More BS and meaningless predictions. I just hope it puts a chip on these kids shoulders, we've been missing that for a few years.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

This hags show is horrible. What an annoying voice and why on earth is she called the sports babe? She is ugly as sin. I doubt she has ever been a "babe".

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

good lord her voice is annoying

i can't stand listening to her

Same. I Miss the lineup when they launched. What happened to Todd Wright? The Old 98.7 lineup was great and I would listen all day/night Now I turn it off at noon (can't stand Jim Rome) and when "babe" comes on.