• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CBS/Sports Babe Interview with Jim Louk (AUDIO) Taggart Will Be A Culture Shock This Year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Jim was my boss all the time I worked for USF Atheltics, and he was there long before me (and now, he is still there long after me). I've said it before, but he was a great person to work for. Here is a weird bit of USF football trivia:

At most, there are 3 people who have been to every USF Football game ever played.

Jim Louk for certain.

I am pretty sure, Mark Robinson (Jim's radio broadcast partner) would be #2.

I am not sure about #3, but the only other person who might have been to every game is Jamie Degerome, who has been in charge of video for the team for 3 head coaches, but I am not sure he goes all the way back to 1997 or if he didn't miss a game for one reason or another. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I heard the beginning of this show and sounded like they didn't really know much about USF.  I turned it off. 

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

good lord her voice is annoying

i can't stand listening to her

Same. I Miss the lineup when they launched. What happened to Todd Wright? The Old 98.7 lineup was great and I would listen all day/night Now I turn it off at noon (can't stand Jim Rome) and when "babe" comes on. 

Yeah, I stopped listening when they switched the lineup. What happened to all local? I hate listening to Rome and the grandma at night.