• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your USF starting QB will be?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Say, do you Bulls think the QBs we have now on the roster are better than Pat Julmiste as a starter?

now this is funny

last years qbs probably not(excluding daniels)

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I hope it was over an injury and not planned, his never coming out again isn't a good sign imo. But it doesn't matter, that was then and this is now and all have had improvement. We just don't know who has caught on most to date.

He was a true freshman behind a QB that passed for over 3,000 yards in 2012 and finished his career with the most career TD passes in Penn State history. Other than injury, there is no chance in hell he sniffs the field last year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

I hope it was over an injury and not planned, his never coming out again isn't a good sign imo. But it doesn't matter, that was then and this is now and all have had improvement. We just don't know who has caught on most to date.

He was a true freshman behind a QB that passed for over 3,000 yards in 2012 and finished his career with the most career TD passes in Penn State history. Other than injury, there is no chance in hell he sniffs the field last year.

It was actually pretty amazing that he made the team as a true freshmen.  The thinking going into the season was that he would redshirt but played well enough in practice to be the backup. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/taggart-on-radio-lack-of-starting-qb-disappointing/2137538

Taggart doesn't sound too happy with our QB situation either and I can't blame him if nobody has stood out yet. I hope someone can step up and appease him. I just don't see it in Eveld. I haven't seen much special out of him the years he's been here. Floyd makes A LOT of mistakes. Bench and White are unproven.

I'm hoping White is able to take a redshirt and Bench is able to step up and prove to be better than Floyd or Eveld. Because I haven't seen Bench much, I'm hoping he is successful and gets the starting job if he proves he can learn the offense.

Haven't had to worry about a QB in a while. I feel like we were spoiled with Matt and BJ. Here's to hoping we have a QB that at least performs decently well.  :GoBulls:  :iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Man I'm really hoping he's using these interviews to light a fire under these guys...otherwise we are in bad shape QB-wise.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Starter will be Floyd who can use his feet a little better than Bobby with his best friend being a TE this year. If we can get that snap "issue" fixed and allow him to be able to make quick easy decisions, we should be able to move the ball. I'm excited to see what the defense has in store this year. It was gut-wrenching to see our D on the field last year. Looking forward to a new chapter with CWT.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I like it; he's trying to set a new standard at the QB position and is making it clear that you need to perform..

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I like it; he's trying to set a new standard at the QB position and is making it clear that you need to perform..

Yep, he's consistent with these guys in that. QB position treated like all other positions in terms of competing them. Just hope the competition yields a competent starter for game #1.