• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,010
  • Days Won:  469

I am on the fence, now ...

about being a ucf fan?
Already am, you know that. I was in deep cover.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I don't see why we never played them at the Citrus Bowl. It would give a lot of the UCiF players a chance to see their mothers out on OBT before they came into the stadium. 

I'm usually not a fan of bringing moms into taunts - to me it's usually a sign of inferior ability to verbally spar - but this made me laugh.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Seriously, I dunno, a trophy just gives it too much of an air of permanence to me. I'm all for embracing the rivalry in the now, but my face scrunches up when I think of this game being a long-term tradition. I can't come to terms with the idea that we'll be on their level indefinitely.

They may be thinking the same thing in reverse, so who knows where this goes? One thing's for sure, I hope our team absolutely shakes its MO of in-conference gaffes before Nov 29th and comes out swinging. They better have plenty of fight left in them!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

Seriously, I dunno, a trophy just gives it too much of an air of permanence to me. I'm all for embracing the rivalry in the now, but my face scrunches up when I think of this game being a long-term tradition. I can't come to terms with the idea that we'll be on their level indefinitely.

They may be thinking the same thing in reverse, so who knows where this goes? One thing's for sure, I hope our team absolutely shakes its MO of in-conference gaffes before Nov 29th and comes out swinging. They better have plenty of fight left in them!

What if THEY get invited to a P5 conference?

Edited by BDYZR

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

thats the concern

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I can't come to terms with the idea that we'll be on their level indefinitely.

What if THEY get invited to a P5 conference?

Then we get together and have a pity party, but yeah, that would certainly fix the worry about them being on our level wouldn't it? :wahhing:   

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  141
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see why we never played them at the Citrus Bowl. It would give a lot of the UCiF players a chance to see their mothers out on OBT before they came into the stadium. 

Funny, but not the case. 

Before they moved into their newer dump, we played them at the old Citrus Bowl one stinkin' hot afternoon in 2006.

post-7586-0-05537400-1376433747_thumb.jp

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

In the interest of talking about the rivalry instead of whether or not it IS a rivalry...ahem.  

Why do y'all automatically think my post was a jab of some sort? It wasn't.

Golden, I'd say it's probably because you're...um...and I hate to say it...a UCF fan. There's that whole distrust thing, ya know, ulterior motives of a non-USF fan on our site. Well, that and the apparent fact that our little family squabbles over here have us ultra-suspicious and looking for an outlet. Thanks for that! :dankk2:
 And for the record, even Goldie doesn't want a trophy ....

Unless there actually is a trophy given, of course. ;)Too add to the other post, if you look at my posts, I never take jabs at USF. I may give my perspective from a UCF standpoint and defend UCF, but apparently justifying any UCF is as good as a jab, here.

:rolleyes:  ... I feel pretty confident in saying, in lieu of your almost 4K posts here, without even looking, that is a load of crap ...

Alright, so a few, give or take 100-200 or so. But that's merely a drop in the bucket within almost 4k, though.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,010
  • Days Won:  469

This post had nearly fallen from the first page, but rescued by goldie.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

:FIREdevil:

I think that will be my T-Shirt

Conference Realignment happened and now we have to play

That Whore from I-4

Sorry if that exceeded Blog language limits. Couldn't figure out how to say it any different.

Edited by Bullwinkle