• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

• Yawn... trophy for a forced rivalry... yawn. Let's blog about a game that 50,000 people do not care about...

Yeah, yawn. Oh and look, over 4000 views to this thread in 6 days.
you realize 4000 views doesn't mean 4000 people , right?
Where did I say it did. That being said, go look at other threads on the TBP and check the number of views. Someone is reading this, someone is finding this, someone is visiting this thread and not the ones surrounding it.
I was just making sure :D

Unofficial War on I4 facebook page with almost 2000 likes. You know that does mean that many people like it? :Phttps://www.facebook.com/WaronI4

what? No official page?

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Wow/

• Yawn... trophy for a forced rivalry... yawn. Let's blog about a game that 50,000 people do not care about...

Where did I say it did. That being said, go look at other threads on the TBP and check the number of views. Someone is reading this, someone is finding this, someone is visiting this thread and not the ones surrounding it.

Unofficial War on I4 facebook page with almost 2000 likes. You know that does mean that many people like it? :Phttps://www.facebook.com/WaronI4
what? No official page?

Website.  http://waroni4.com/      smflogo.png

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 thread with 262 views. That **** is blowing up.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The 4000 views, have to all be from the 20 people or so who have posted on this thread. Hardly an adequate sample size.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Yawn... trophy for a forced rivalry... yawn. Let's blog about a game that 50,000 people do not care about... 

I wouldn't mistake views on this thread as support for a rivlary.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Unofficial War on I4 facebook page with almost 2000 likes. You know that does mean that many people like it?    :P   https://www.facebook.com/WaronI4

http://waroni4.com/clash/index.php?

:crickets

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

Unofficial War on I4 facebook page with almost 2000 likes. You know that does mean that many people like it?    :P   https://www.facebook.com/WaronI4

http://waroni4.com/clash/index.php?

:crickets

Does our board have a function to move a thread to another web site?

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

It wasn't until USF snubbed UCF before USF was even in CUSA that got it heated on our end.

Whatever makes you sleep better, Goldie .. . Facts are, that as a fledgling program, USF went to UCF to schedule games and were turned down. Only when you assclowns saw that USF was on the verge of passing you by did you feel the need to try and slow it down by getting a chance to beat us on the field. CJL would have none of that. Nice try on the revisionist history.

When USF was 1-AA, yes. UCF was independent at that time and only a couple of years old as a 1-A member. We were playing like 4 home games a year, then and only had so many slots. Sloan pretty much had UCF on the road playing SEC, Big 10 and ACC schools for paychecks. USF hadn't even started to do anything yet, when UCF tried to schedule USF. But whatever, Triple. You'll believe what you want then ask for a link from 13 years ago to prove it.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Dang it Flsportsfan, I know you're right I am trying not to accept it.  Goldenbuc, that how USF fans are.  I didn't know it was the same at UCF.  Did the games sell out when we play each other previously in Orlando?

The game in 2008 @ UCF played on our campus was a sellout. 2006 was played at the Citrus Bowl in our last season there drew 46k. The USF/UCF game was labelled a sellout in Tampa in 2007, as well. However there were few thousand no-shows in the upper decks.

If that makes you feel better about a 64-12 beatdown, more power to ya, chief.

Yeah, there were a lot of empty seats by the second half...

Why do y'all automatically think my post was a jab of some sort? It wasn't.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

It wasn't until USF snubbed UCF before USF was even in CUSA that got it heated on our end.

Whatever makes you sleep better, Goldie .. . Facts are, that as a fledgling program, USF went to UCF to schedule games and were turned down. Only when you assclowns saw that USF was on the verge of passing you by did you feel the need to try and slow it down by getting a chance to beat us on the field. CJL would have none of that. Nice try on the revisionist history.

When USF was 1-AA, yes. UCF was independent at that time and only a couple of years old as a 1-A member. We were playing like 4 home games a year, then and only had so many slots. Sloan pretty much had UCF on the road playing SEC, Big 10 and ACC schools for paychecks. USF hadn't even started to do anything yet, when UCF tried to schedule USF. But whatever, Triple. You'll believe what you want then ask for a link from 13 years ago to prove it.

I don't need to a link to confirm anything. You just did it yourself ... You confirmed you didn't schedule us and then we just returned the "favor".